Awfully meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Awfully.
- (adverb) : used as intensifiers
- (adverb) : of a dreadful kind
- (adverb) : in a terrible manner
More words related to the meanings of Awfully
More words from Urdu related to Awfully
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Awfully meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بہت زیادہپرےفراخ دلی سےوافروہیبے حسابختم کرناتیزجماعت کثیرنپٹخاتمہ ہونابرداشت ہوناز یادہبہ درشتیمفتبشیش کر کےاہماز بسمافوقآخربے لگامبندش لگاناکھونٹحتمیافزوںکاملاًبے روکادھکائیاچھی طرح سے تر کرنااتیبے شرمی سےفراواںبہت ہیپابند کرناعاقبتقائم رہنابڑی تعدادپوراانجام تک پہچانابس ہونازیادہ سے ز یادہمشکلاکثردلیرانہقابلِ ذکرصادقمافوق العادہکنارہبے محلمتعدد ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Awfully
What are the meanings of Awfully in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Awfully in Urdu are نہایت - nihaayat and بہت - bahot. To understand how would you translate the word Awfully in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Awfully or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Awfully synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Awfully. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Awfully in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Awfully in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Awfully with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by awfully?
Meanings of awfully are نہایت - nihaayat and بہت - bahot
Whats the definition of awfully?
Definition of the awfully are
- used as intensifiers
- of a dreadful kind
- in a terrible manner
What is the synonym of awfully?
Synonym of word awfully are grossly, extremely, more, greatly, excessive, mickle, exceedingly, many, end, immensely
What are the idioms related to awfully?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word awfully.
- He knocks boldly who brings good news
- Every man is most skillful in his own business
- Hands down ln hand
- Number one
- An honourable death is better than disgraceful life
What are the quotes with word awfully?
Here are the quotes with the word awfully in them
- Life's an awfully lonesome affair. You come into the world alone and you go out of the world alone yet it seems to me you are more alone while living than even going and coming. — Emily Carr
- It is awfully important to know what is and what is not your business. — Gertrude Stein
- What Paris has done right is to make it awful to get around by car and awfully easy to get around by public transportation or by bike. — Serge Schmemann
- In this great age of communication, there a lot of people you can't actually understand. I know everyone tweets, and twits and texts and all that, but actually we've all got voices, and it is awfully nice to hear them and if you can understand what people are saying. — Penelope Keith