Ax meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Ax.
- (noun) : an edge tool with a heavy bladed head mounted across a handle
- (verb) : chop or split with an ax
- (verb) : terminate
It's time to look beyond the budget ax to assure access to health care for all. It's time to look for bipartisan solutions to the problems we can tackle today, and to work together for tomorrow - building a health care system that works for all Americans.
More words from Urdu related to Ax
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Ax meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Ax
What are the meanings of Ax in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Ax in Urdu are تیشہ - teyshah, تبر - Tabr, بسولا - basola and کلہاڑی - kulhaari. To understand how would you translate the word Ax in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Ax or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Ax synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Ax. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Ax in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Ax in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Ax with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by ax?
Meanings of ax are تیشہ - teyshah, تبر - Tabr, بسولا - basola and کلہاڑی - kulhaari
Whats the definition of ax?
Definition of the ax are
- an edge tool with a heavy bladed head mounted across a handle
- chop or split with an ax
What is the synonym of ax?
Synonym of word ax are chopper, taber, battle axe, hatchet, chisel, axmen, axman, battle ax, axe
What are the idioms related to ax?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word ax.
- Send not for a hatchet to break open an egg
- Throw not stones at thine own window
- To throw the handle after the lost hatchet
What are the quotes with word ax?
Here are the quotes with the word ax in them
- In an age of incompetence, I've been able to last in this crazy business. I actually know how to play my ax and write a song. That's my job. — Billy Joel
- It's time to look beyond the budget ax to assure access to health care for all. It's time to look for bipartisan solutions to the problems we can tackle today, and to work together for tomorrow - building a health care system that works for all Americans. — Ron Wyden
- Authority without wisdom is like a heavy ax without an edge, fitter to bruise than polish. — Anne Bradstreet