B meanings in Urdu
B meanings in Urdu is بی B in Urdu. More meanings of b, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word B.
- (noun) : (physics) a unit of nuclear cross section; the effective circular area that one particle presents to another as a target for an encounter
- (noun) : the blood group whose red cells carry the B antigen
- (noun) : the 2nd letter of the Roman alphabet
- (noun) : a logarithmic unit of sound intensity equal to 10 decibels
- (noun) : originally thought to be a single vitamin but now separated into several B vitamins
- (noun) : a trivalent metalloid element; occurs both in a hard black crystal and in the form of a yellow or brown powder
- (noun) : aerobic rod-shaped spore-producing bacterium; often occurring in chainlike formations; found primarily in soil
Although becoming a singer was my plan A after first hearing Whitney Houston when I was 17, I started off with plan B by going to the teacher-training college that my dad went to. It was a slow coming of age.
|A tall building||ایک لمبی عمارت|
|Before sunset||غروب آفتاب سے پہلے|
|But I'm busy||لیکن میں مصروف ہوں|
|Do you have my book?||کیا آپ کے پاس میری کتاب ہے؟|
|He bought that yesterday||وہ اسے کل خریدا تھا|
|He cried about that||وہ اس کے بارے میں شور کرتا تھا|
|He shaved his beard||وہ اپنی داڑھی مونڈھتا تھا|
|How big is it?||یہ کتنا بڑا ہے؟|
|I can bake it||میں وہ چیز پکاسکتا ہوں|
|I can begin that||میں وہ شروع کر سکتاہوں|
|I can bring it||میں یہ لا سکتا ہوں|
|I can build that||میں اسے تعمیر کرسکتا تھا|
|I can think about it||میں اس کے بارے میں سوچ سکتا ہوں|
|I read a book sometimes||میں کبھی کبھار ایک کتاب پڑھتا ہوں|
|I remember that||میں اسے یاد رکھتا ہوں|
|I will talk about it||میں اس کے متعلق بات کروں گا|
|Independence Day is Pakistan's national day and is celebrated anually on 14 August||یوم آزادی پاکستان کا قومی دن ہے اور 14 اگست کو یومیہ منایا جاتا ہے|
|Labor day is to pays tribute to the greatest worker in the world, awarding time off with lively parades and festivals.||یوم مزدور دنیا کے سب سے بڑے کارکن کو خراج تحسین پیش کرنا ہے ، جس میں رواں پریڈوں اور تہواروں کے ساتھ وقت دیا جاتا ہے|
|Labour day celebrated on the first Monday of every September, honors millions of hardworking across the country.||مزدوری کا دن ہر ستمبر کے پہلے پیر کو منایا جاتا ہے ، ملک بھر میں لاکھوں محنت کشوں کو اعزاز دیتا ہے|
|My book||میری کتاب|
|My books||میری کتابیں|
|She buys food||وہ خوراک خریدتی ہے|
|She described it to me||وہ اس بارے میں مجھ سے گفتگو کرتی تھی|
|That is not my book||وہ میری کتاب نہیں ہے|
|They became happy||وہ خوش ہوجاتے تھے|
|They breathe air||وہ کھلی ہوا میں سانس لیتے تھے|
|They dream about it||وہ اس بارے مِیں خواب دیکھتے ہیں|
|They lied about him||انھوں نے اس کے متعلق جھوٹ بولا|
|Under the table||میز کے نیچے|
|We beat it||ہم اسے مارتے ہیں|
|We borrowed money||ہم رقم قرض لیتے تھے|
|We complain about it||ہم اس کے بارے میں کمپلینٹ کرتے ہیں|
|We disagree about it||ہم اس کے بارے میں اخلتلاف کرتے تھے|
|We talk about it||ہم اس کے متعلق بات کرتے ہیں|
More words from Urdu related to B
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word B meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of B in Urdu?
Meanings of the word B in Urdu is بی - bi. To understand how would you translate the word B in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to B or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered B synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word B. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use B in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say B in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of B with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by b?
Meaning of b is بی - bi
Whats the definition of b?
Definition of the b are
- (physics) a unit of nuclear cross section; the effective circular area that one particle presents to another as a target for an encounter
- the blood group whose red cells carry the B antigen
- the 2nd letter of the Roman alphabet
- a logarithmic unit of sound intensity equal to 10 decibels
- originally thought to be a single vitamin but now separated into several B vitamins
- a trivalent metalloid element; occurs both in a hard black crystal and in the form of a yellow or brown powder
- aerobic rod-shaped spore-producing bacterium; often occurring in chainlike formations; found primarily in soil
What is the synonym of b?
Synonym of word b are from, with, by, on, madam, in, for, towards, teal, near
What are the idioms with the word b?
Here are the idioms with the word b in them.
- To tear up b the roots
What are the quotes with word b?
Here are the quotes with the word b in them
- We're gonna try and bring on all the different aspects of horror movie making and bring on guests and show all these old '50's B movies. Not the real corny ones, the real cool ones. — Jerry Only
- Although becoming a singer was my plan A after first hearing Whitney Houston when I was 17, I started off with plan B by going to the teacher-training college that my dad went to. It was a slow coming of age. — Toni Braxton
- Unhappiness is something we are never taught about we are taught to expect happiness, but never a Plan B to use to use when the happiness doesn't arrive. — Doug Coupland
- I am on the power toothbrush train and I'm asking people to try to using an Oral B power toothbrush. I just started using one and I cannot believe that I waited this long to use a power toothbrush. It's so much easier than using a manual toothbrush. — Sherri Shepherd
How to use b in a sentence?
Here is few example on how to use b in a sentence.
- A tall building — ایک لمبی عمارت
- Adverbs — متعلق افعال
- Before sunset — غروب آفتاب سے پہلے
- But I'm busy — لیکن میں مصروف ہوں
- Bye — بائے