Baggage meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Baggage.
- (noun) : a worthless or immoral woman
- (noun) : cases used to carry belongings when traveling
- (noun) : the portable equipment and supplies of an army
My dad was a baggage handler at Heathrow and careful with money. He worked hard and had three jobs when I was young. I wish I'd inherited his care for money. Sadly, I've grown up to be rather scatty when it comes to finances.
You pick up loads of baggage with your first record with reaction to it from fans and critics. So I went to Ireland by myself for a couple of weeks with my guitar. I read lots of poetry, I read Patti Smith's autobiography and started words and phrases and then songs started to take shape.
More words related to the meanings of Baggage
More words from Urdu related to Baggage
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Baggage meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ذریعہایک جیبی سارنگیسوداگری مالاٹھاؤ دھنبناوٹسوداگری مال و اسبابمحمولہپورا کرنابرتنحروتنکیرطبعیمحصول درآمد و برآمدچاہیے کہبنتچارہہنڈیا ڈوئیاوزارآلہگٹھڑی مٹھڑیشئےمصالحہآراستگیپراحتیاطفریٹشسترکپڑے وغیرہقیمتی شےپدارتھنظاملوازملوازماتسبیلگیئرسر انجاماسبابمادہرسمحوائجتیاریسانکرايہ بار بَرداریتعمیل کرنااوزاروں کا ساز و سامانجِنسمال منقولہچلنسفر خرچمحصولسر و ساماندندانے دار پہیّوں کا جوڑ ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Baggage
What are the meanings of Baggage in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Baggage in Urdu are اسباب - asbaab, سامان - saamaan, لوازمات - lawaazimaat, لوازم - lawaazim and چیز بست. To understand how would you translate the word Baggage in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Baggage or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Baggage synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Baggage. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Baggage in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Baggage in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Baggage with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by baggage?
Meanings of baggage are اسباب - asbaab, سامان - saamaan, لوازمات - lawaazimaat, لوازم - lawaazim and چیز بست
Whats the definition of baggage?
Definition of the baggage are
- a worthless or immoral woman
- cases used to carry belongings when traveling
- the portable equipment and supplies of an army
What is the synonym of baggage?
Synonym of word baggage are appliance, guggles, equiprobable, ententive, implement, ware, fuggier, needs, outfit, fitting
What are the idioms related to baggage?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word baggage.
- High tea
- You may see heaven through a needle's eye
- Even a small work needs a big appliance
- Hanging not all your bells upon one horse
- In kind
What are the quotes with word baggage?
Here are the quotes with the word baggage in them
- My dad was a baggage handler at Heathrow and careful with money. He worked hard and had three jobs when I was young. I wish I'd inherited his care for money. Sadly, I've grown up to be rather scatty when it comes to finances. — Gary Numan
- You pick up loads of baggage with your first record with reaction to it from fans and critics. So I went to Ireland by myself for a couple of weeks with my guitar. I read lots of poetry, I read Patti Smith's autobiography and started words and phrases and then songs started to take shape. — Ellie Goulding
- I am co-writing a screenplay now and I'm working on the rights to another story I want to do. So I plan to produce and direct. So, for me, I don't really feel that I am vulnerable to that sad baggage that comes with the business of filmmaking. — Kerry Washington