Bait meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and 1 Urdu definitions related to the word Bait.
- (noun) : anything that serves as an enticement
- (verb) : lure, entice, or entrap with bait
- (verb) : attack with dogs or set dogs upon
- (verb) : harass with persistent criticism or carping
- (noun) : something used to lure fish or other animals into danger so they can be trapped or killed
- جيسے کانٹے ميں چارَہ لَگانا
Worldly wealth is the Devil's bait and those whose minds feed upon riches recede, in general, from real happiness, in proportion as their stores increase, as the moon, when she is fullest, is farthest from the sun.
More words related to the meanings of Bait
More words from Urdu related to Bait
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Bait meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
پھانس لیناداؤآرامبچاناظرافتجھانسَہہوساِظہارِ مُحَبّت کرنااسبابمدد کرناپرچہسجاناکبیرفرماناجھانساجگہ سر رکھنافریبچمکارنامول ٹھہراناللچاناپھندا بنانالاگتکھلاناآپ آپ کہنابَد قُماش کَر دينادرمانرسد کاٹ دینامستعار دیناہمدرد بنناکھوٹتماشاپرچاناچارہ گری کرنادعوت دیناپھسل پھنداتقسیم کرناروپیہ پیسہگھیراؤ ڈالنامولبُھسلاناافادہدھوکے سے شامل کر لینابات چیتاپائےآڑے آناٹھٹھولمددجاذبیتبے سنتوکھیڈڈھیا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Bait
|Unpaid office makes thieves||جس کو کام کر کے دام نہ ملیں وہ تو چوری کرے گا ہی|
|We the captars are caught||لو آپ اپنے دام میں صیاد آ گیا|
What are the meanings of Bait in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Bait in Urdu are دام میں لانا - daam meyn laana, لالچ - laalach, دام - daam, پھسلانا - phuslaana, ترغیب دینا - targhiib deyna and چارہ - chaarah. To understand how would you translate the word Bait in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Bait or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Bait synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Bait. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Bait in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Bait in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Bait with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by bait?
Meanings of bait are دام میں لانا - daam meyn laana, لالچ - laalach, دام - daam, پھسلانا - phuslaana, ترغیب دینا - targhiib deyna and چارہ - chaarah
Whats the definition of bait?
Definition of the bait are
- anything that serves as an enticement
- lure, entice, or entrap with bait
- attack with dogs or set dogs upon
- harass with persistent criticism or carping
- something used to lure fish or other animals into danger so they can be trapped or killed
- جيسے کانٹے ميں چارَہ لَگانا
What is the synonym of bait?
Synonym of word bait are snare, lustrating, net, allurement, coax, the tempter, entrap, luring, money, venality
What are the idioms related to bait?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word bait.
- Dissimulation brings forth errors which ensnare the dissembler himself
- Patience with poverty is all a poor man's remedy
- Avarice is a big vice
- Avarice never made any man rich
- Charity gives herslef rich covetousness hoards itself poor
What are the quotes with word bait?
Here are the quotes with the word bait in them
- Beauty is the bait which with delight allures man to enlarge his kind. — Socrates
- Worldly wealth is the Devil's bait and those whose minds feed upon riches recede, in general, from real happiness, in proportion as their stores increase, as the moon, when she is fullest, is farthest from the sun. — Robert Burton
- When you fish for love, bait with your heart, not your brain. — Mark Twain
- Our money is bait money, and bait money is not to be used. — Mike Tyson