Balancing meanings in Urdu
Balancing meanings in Urdu is توازن Balancing in Urdu. More meanings of balancing, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Balancing.
- (noun) : getting two things to correspond
Communication is a continual balancing act, juggling the conflicting needs for intimacy and independence. To survive in the world, we have to act in concert with others, but to survive as ourselves, rather than simply as cogs in a wheel, we have to act alone.
I get a lot of the ideas when I'm resting - either when I'm meditating or getting some kind of work done on my back, like physical therapy or acupuncture. That's where I get my best ideas, maybe because I'm balancing my body.
More words related to the meanings of Balancing
More words from Urdu related to Balancing
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Balancing meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
برابر کا دھڑابحرملبوس کرناہمواریحالتتوازنبرابریٹھیکاچٹائ کرناجانچناچورسائیمزاجپاسنگسمتاتواتربا اثر مقابلہ کرنااندازہ کرناوزنتَراشناموازنہتعادُلآہنگتولناہم وزنلےکاٹ چھانٹ کَر دَرُست کَرنااعتدالسجاناوزن کرناموازنہ کرنالحمیاتبا قائدہیکسانیتترتیبترازومساواتموزونیدھڑامیزانروانیہموار کرنادھڑا کرنابوجھ بیچترنمپسانگباقیبرابر وزنتالاِصلاح کَرنادماغی توازن ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Balancing
What are the meanings of Balancing in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Balancing in Urdu is توازن - tawaazun. To understand how would you translate the word Balancing in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Balancing or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Balancing synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Balancing. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Balancing in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Balancing in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Balancing with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by balancing?
Meaning of balancing is توازن - tawaazun
Whats the definition of balancing?
Definition of the balancing are
- getting two things to correspond
What is the synonym of balancing?
Synonym of word balancing are equipoise, salacity, equilibria, valences, equilibrity, equilibrium, counter balance, equilibrise, balances, symmetries
What are the idioms related to balancing?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word balancing.
- Have a head on one shoulders
- Have a head on ones shoulders
What are the quotes with word balancing?
Here are the quotes with the word balancing in them
- Communication is a continual balancing act, juggling the conflicting needs for intimacy and independence. To survive in the world, we have to act in concert with others, but to survive as ourselves, rather than simply as cogs in a wheel, we have to act alone. — Deborah Tannen
- I get a lot of the ideas when I'm resting - either when I'm meditating or getting some kind of work done on my back, like physical therapy or acupuncture. That's where I get my best ideas, maybe because I'm balancing my body. — Katy Perry
- The zeitgeist is for cutting spending and balancing the budget. But I do not want the Republican Party to be perceived as putting the budget ahead of people, jobs and education. — Jack Kemp
- Over the last couple of years, I've really worked toward balancing my life out more, having a little bit more time with friends, family and my boyfriend. There was a period of time when they were way down the list. It was all about music and touring and if everything fell by the wayside, so be it. — Alanis Morissette