Bang meanings in Urdu
Please find 10 English and definitions related to the word Bang.
- (noun) : a sudden very loud noise
- (noun) : a vigorous blow
- (noun) : a conspicuous success
- (verb) : move noisily
- (verb) : to produce a sharp often metallic explosive or percussive sound
- (verb) : leap, jerk, bang
- (verb) : strike violently
- (verb) : close violently
- (verb) : have sexual intercourse with
- (noun) : a border of hair that is cut short and hangs across the forehead
The radiation left over from the Big Bang is the same as that in your microwave oven but very much less powerful. It would heat your pizza only to minus 271.3*C - not much good for defrosting the pizza, let alone cooking it.
I worked at an ice cream parlor called Chadwicks. We wore old-timey outfits and had to bang a drum, play a kazoo, and sing 'Happy Birthday' to people while giving them free birthday sundaes. Lots of ice cream scooping and $1 tips.
More words related to the meanings of Bang
More words from Urdu related to Bang
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Bang meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
تھپ تھپانادردنیچا دکھاناپچھتناچوٹمالکدرد دینارگڑناہاتھا پائیچکنا چور کرناوارثلات مارنابرا بھلا کہناکامیاب چالطبلہبرا سلوک کرنادھنناخصوصاً مسلسل بجناجلدی سے جانافتح مند ہوناجھوکاپنکھ پھڑ پھڑاناہارچکنا چورکرنادھماکا کرنامکھرنجتاثیرباریساتھ ساتھ چلناتسخیر کرنابد سلوکیخوش کرناحملہتنبیہہ کرناہَلَّہمرمت کرنادو لتی جھاڑناگتھی لگاناٹکردھکا دیناجوش کھاناسر کرنالَگاتار ضَربيں لَگاناجوڑتھپیڑاچاٹناآزردہ کرنازک دیناافسوس کرنا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Bang
What are the meanings of Bang in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Bang in Urdu are ٹھوکنا - Thokna, پیٹنا - piitna, مارنا - maarna, ضرب - zarb, ضرب لگانا - zarb lagaana and دھماکا - dhamaaka. To understand how would you translate the word Bang in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Bang or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Bang synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Bang. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Bang in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Bang in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Bang with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by bang?
Meanings of bang are ٹھوکنا - Thokna, پیٹنا - piitna, مارنا - maarna, ضرب - zarb, ضرب لگانا - zarb lagaana and دھماکا - dhamaaka
Whats the definition of bang?
Definition of the bang are
- a sudden very loud noise
- a vigorous blow
- a conspicuous success
- move noisily
- to produce a sharp often metallic explosive or percussive sound
- leap, jerk, bang
- strike violently
- close violently
- have sexual intercourse with
- a border of hair that is cut short and hangs across the forehead
What is the synonym of bang?
Synonym of word bang are ribroast, ding, smite, coup, multiplying, drub, maul, defeat, knuckle, blow
What are the idioms related to bang?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word bang.
- Lay into
- Fatal blow
- Proverbs are the wisdom of the streets
- A scald man's head is soon broken
- Do not pluck the beard of a dead lion
What are the quotes with word bang?
Here are the quotes with the word bang in them
- The radiation left over from the Big Bang is the same as that in your microwave oven but very much less powerful. It would heat your pizza only to minus 271.3*C - not much good for defrosting the pizza, let alone cooking it. — Stephen Hawking
- I worked at an ice cream parlor called Chadwicks. We wore old-timey outfits and had to bang a drum, play a kazoo, and sing 'Happy Birthday' to people while giving them free birthday sundaes. Lots of ice cream scooping and $1 tips. — Amy Poehler
- As the fly bangs against the window attempting freedom while the door stands open, so we bang against death ignoring heaven. — Douglas Horton
- I don't think that the total creation took place in six days as we now measure time. If we can confirm, say, the Big Bang theory, that doesn't at all cause me to question my faith that God created the Big Bang. — Jimmy Carter