Barb meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Barb.
- (noun) : one of the parallel filaments projecting from the main shaft of a feather
- (noun) : a subsidiary point facing opposite from the main point that makes an arrowhead or spear hard to remove
- (noun) : the pointed part of barbed wire
- (verb) : provide with barbs
More words related to the meanings of Barb
More words from Urdu related to Barb
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Barb meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
برماناپیوست کرناجنسقرصگرفتخاردریغ کرناکانٹے کی نوکدو شاخہٹیڑھا ہوناگھرفوجی قواعد کرناموسناہاتھا پائیرشکدوشاخہقیدبخل کرنانیش زنی کرنامورہ کاریسوراخ کرناچبھونااناجاشارہ کرناگرفت میں لاناتلوار سے بھونکنااڑواڑشترتاپھوڑناسُولکانٹے یا آنکڑے سے پکڑناچھیدقوائدحجامت کرناگتھناعداوتایک تیز نوک دار آلہقینچیلگاناڈنک مارناکنڈارسناگانسناسرخ رنگنابادامی آنکھکاٹناآنکھ جھپکناروکبغضچھوٹا سوراخ ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Barb
What are the meanings of Barb in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Barb in Urdu are آنکڑا - aankra, کانٹا - kaanta, چھیدنا - chheydna, خار - khaar, سنان - sinaan, آنکڑی - ankri and حجامت کرنا - hajaamat karna. To understand how would you translate the word Barb in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Barb or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Barb synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Barb. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Barb in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Barb in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Barb with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by barb?
Meanings of barb are آنکڑا - aankra, کانٹا - kaanta, چھیدنا - chheydna, خار - khaar, سنان - sinaan, آنکڑی - ankri and حجامت کرنا - hajaamat karna
Whats the definition of barb?
Definition of the barb are
- one of the parallel filaments projecting from the main shaft of a feather
- a subsidiary point facing opposite from the main point that makes an arrowhead or spear hard to remove
- the pointed part of barbed wire
- provide with barbs
What is the synonym of barb?
Synonym of word barb are cramp, crampon, thrill, fork up, thistle, crotch, punch, forky, prickle, aculus
What are the idioms related to barb?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word barb.
- A goose quill is more dangerous than a lion's claw
- Every advantage brings its disadvantage
- Honey is sweet but the bee stings
- There is no rose without a thorn
What are the quotes with word barb?
Here are the quotes with the word barb in them
- The flame of anger, bright and brief, sharpens the barb of love. — Walter Savage Landor
- I've been working on Barb for a while. I looked at her as a sort of every woman. She's incredibly strong she's incredibly generous. She's seemingly insane because she is in the situation of a polygamous relationship, but she had definite reasons to do it. — Jeanne Tripplehorn