Barbarous meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Barbarous.
- (adjective satellite) : (of persons or their actions) able or disposed to inflict pain or suffering
- (adjective satellite) : primitive in customs and culture
For centuries the death penalty, often accompanied by barbarous refinements, has been trying to hold crime in check yet crime persists. Why? Because the instincts that are warring in man are not, as the law claims, constant forces in a state of equilibrium.
More words related to the meanings of Barbarous
More words from Urdu related to Barbarous
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Barbarous meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بھونڈابےرَحمکپڑھمشتعلتندآوارہ پھرنابربرکٹکھناملیچھناسازفاشسفاکانہغیر روشن خیالبارافطریلا علمڈراؤنارندیاہوتُندخُواچپلروکھاغیر مہذبحیوانیبے تربیتبے ہادیبریت مجرمپُر جفابے وقوفسرکشجوشِيلاچھنالغیر متمددنمکروہراکشسغیر مذہبگھاگرمخبوط الحواسکند ذہنظالِمبے ادبناسمجھخونخوارفاجرجنگلی آدمیوَحشیایکا ایکیغلیظجنگلیغیر مضروعہ ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Barbarous
|With empty hand no man should hawks allure||ننگے پیر آگ پر نہیں چلا جاتا|
What are the meanings of Barbarous in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Barbarous in Urdu are غیر مہذب - ghaer mohazzab, جاہل - jaahil, وحشی - waehshi, بے پیر - bey piir and بربر - Barbar. To understand how would you translate the word Barbarous in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Barbarous or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Barbarous synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Barbarous. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Barbarous in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Barbarous in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Barbarous with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by barbarous?
Meanings of barbarous are غیر مہذب - ghaer mohazzab, جاہل - jaahil, وحشی - waehshi, بے پیر - bey piir and بربر - Barbar
Whats the definition of barbarous?
Definition of the barbarous are
- (of persons or their actions) able or disposed to inflict pain or suffering
- primitive in customs and culture
What is the synonym of barbarous?
Synonym of word barbarous are undulous, ignorants, noncivilised, unravished, savage, unvarnished, guideless, oaf, undecent, ignescents
What are the idioms related to barbarous?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word barbarous.
- Agues come on horsebackbut go away on foot
- Seize what is highest and you will seize what is between
- Agues come on horsebackbut go away on foot
- Custom is the guide of the ignorant
- Do not talk arabic in the house of a moor
What are the quotes with word barbarous?
Here are the quotes with the word barbarous in them
- For centuries the death penalty, often accompanied by barbarous refinements, has been trying to hold crime in check yet crime persists. Why? Because the instincts that are warring in man are not, as the law claims, constant forces in a state of equilibrium. — Albert Camus
- I have often thought of it as one of the most barbarous customs in the world, considering us as a civilized and a Christian country, that we deny the advantages of learning to women. — Daniel Defoe
- In those parts of the world where learning and science has prevailed, miracles have ceased but in those parts of it as are barbarous and ignorant, miracles are still in vogue. — Ethan Allen
- Everywhere among the English-speaking race criminal justice was rude, and punishments were barbarous but the tendency was to do away with special privileges and legal exemptions. — Albert Bushnell Hart