Barely meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Barely.
- (adverb) : only a very short time before
- (adverb) : almost not
- (adverb) : by a little
First let me report that the art in the Barnes Collection has never looked better. My trips to the old Barnes were always amazing, but except on the sunniest days, you could barely see the art. The building always felt pushed beyond its capacity.
More words related to the meanings of Barely
More words from Urdu related to Barely
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Barely meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
کناریتامل سےبے وقوفعیاںشیخی بازویرانخالص نفع پیدا کرنابلا لگائے لپٹےلاگتبا ضابطَہ بَناناقطعیقطعاًدو ٹوکچھوچھاخندقنداردصرفکلیہ تاًبند کرناسیٹھاگھبرایا ہواسوابرابرسنسانکھلافارغحشرداماکلوتاصاف طور پربڑھنابالکلقطعی طور پربولناصراحةًبے تکلُفی سےخالی جگہبے ہتھیارخوبانتہاکھوکھلا پننفی وجودمُلبے ریاآخر ہونابے لاگ لپیٹختمبمشکلبے مغزپیدا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Barely
What are the meanings of Barely in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Barely in Urdu are فقط - faqat, خالی - khaali, صرف - sarf, بمشکل - bah mushkil, صاف صاف - saaf saaf, نرا - nira and کیول - Keval. To understand how would you translate the word Barely in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Barely or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Barely synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Barely. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Barely in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Barely in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Barely with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by barely?
Meanings of barely are فقط - faqat, خالی - khaali, صرف - sarf, بمشکل - bah mushkil, صاف صاف - saaf saaf, نرا - nira and کیول - Keval
Whats the definition of barely?
Definition of the barely are
- only a very short time before
- almost not
- by a little
What is the synonym of barely?
Synonym of word barely are only, flankered, addle, conjugation, alkalified, merely, evacuatory, zero, vegetate, vacuolated
What are the idioms related to barely?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word barely.
- A mere scholar at court is an ass among apes
- From hand to mouth
- A bad bush is better than the open field
- An empty brain is a devil's workshop
- By doing nothing we learn to do ill
What are the quotes with word barely?
Here are the quotes with the word barely in them
- I can barely remember what I wrote yesterday, let alone 10 years ago. — Andrew Sullivan
- First let me report that the art in the Barnes Collection has never looked better. My trips to the old Barnes were always amazing, but except on the sunniest days, you could barely see the art. The building always felt pushed beyond its capacity. — Jerry Saltz
- It's amazing when you're playing to a crowd who barely understands English but they're singing parts of your song back to you. — Jason Derulo
- I can barely conceive of a type of beauty in which there is no Melancholy. — Charles Baudelaire