Bark meanings in Urdu
Please find 9 English and definitions related to the word Bark.
- (noun) : a sailing ship with 3 (or more) masts
- (noun) : the sound made by a dog
- (noun) : a noise resembling the bark of a dog
- (noun) : tough protective covering of the woody stems and roots of trees and other woody plants
- (verb) : tan (a skin) with bark tannins
- (verb) : speak in an unfriendly tone
- (verb) : make barking sounds
- (verb) : remove the bark of a tree
- (verb) : cover with bark
Dogs feel very strongly that they should always go with you in the car, in case the need should arise for them to bark violently at nothing right in your ear.
As the poet said, 'Only God can make a tree,' probably because it's so hard to figure out how to get the bark on.
More words related to the meanings of Bark
More words from Urdu related to Bark
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Bark meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
چمڑیخولپوششچھالبکل یا چھلکا اتارناچرمچڑھناچھلکاچمڑاپوست دور کرناطبقچِھلکابھوسی نکالناچَمڑاترازوسبوسکِسی جانور کی کھالبھوساپپڑیظالمچھیلناچمڑی ادھیڑناکھرنڈچھانسدرخت کاٹناگولہتہہگراناچوکرپنڈلی کی ہڈیپھٹکناناج کا چھلکاچھلکا اترنااوپری تہہکھالچھلکا اتارناچھال کا ماؤسپوستبکلجِلدپیمانہبھوسیبے رحممقشر کرناپاپڑجلدچھلکا اتار لیناپَشمینی کھالسہرچوکڑ ...
Idioms with the word Bark in it
What are the meanings of Bark in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Bark in Urdu are چھال - chhaal, چھلکا - chhilka and پوست - post. To understand how would you translate the word Bark in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Bark or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Bark synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Bark. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Bark in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Bark in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Bark with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by bark?
Meanings of bark are چھال - chhaal, چھلکا - chhilka and پوست - post
Whats the definition of bark?
Definition of the bark are
- a sailing ship with 3 (or more) masts
- the sound made by a dog
- a noise resembling the bark of a dog
- tough protective covering of the woody stems and roots of trees and other woody plants
- tan (a skin) with bark tannins
- speak in an unfriendly tone
- make barking sounds
- remove the bark of a tree
- cover with bark
What is the synonym of bark?
Synonym of word bark are barque, scale, rooped, tegument, rind, pepping, cuticle, peel, pellock, crust
What are the idioms with the word bark?
Here are the idioms with the word bark in them.
- All are not thieves that dogs bark at
- Do not keep a dog and bark yourslef
- His bark is worse than his bite
What are the quotes with word bark?
Here are the quotes with the word bark in them
- Dogs feel very strongly that they should always go with you in the car, in case the need should arise for them to bark violently at nothing right in your ear. — Dave Barry
- As the poet said, 'Only God can make a tree,' probably because it's so hard to figure out how to get the bark on. — Woody Allen
- Jealousy is a dog's bark which attracts thieves. — Karl Kraus
- It is no use painting the foot of the tree white, the strength of the bark cries out from beneath the paint. — Aime Cesaire