Barren meanings in Urdu
Barren meanings in Urdu are چٹیل, بانجھ, خشک, اُوسر دھرتی, بھوڑ کی دھرتی, بنجر زمین Barren in Urdu. More meanings of barren, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Barren.
- (noun) : an uninhabited wilderness that is worthless for cultivation
- (adjective satellite) : not bearing offspring
- (adjective satellite) : providing no shelter or sustenance
- (adjective satellite) : completely wanting or lacking
Men have looked upon the desert as barren land, the free holding of whoever chose but in fact each hill and valley in it had a man who was its acknowledged owner and would quickly assert the right of his family or clan to it, against aggression.
Revenge is barren of itself: it is the dreadful food it feeds on its delight is murder, and its end is despair.
More words related to the meanings of Barren
More words from Urdu related to Barren
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Barren meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بے بارشبے تَپاکلگاناناتواںبے آببےرسمیلی رنگت والادبلایابسخشک ہونابے لَچَکبنجر زمینپرمژدہپھریراپونچھنابے رسکشتی کو رسی سے باندھناقدر قلیلتری دور کرناسرد مہرکافرناقصسکھانارُوکھاعرق دار یا رس دار ہوناکمزورسُوکھاچھلکے دارکافریچھوٹانَمی سے مَحرومسوکھاسَخت سَردبے عرقضعیفغیر مرطوببھوسی والابےہڑپتلاخشکسوکھنابے احساسباندھنامرجھایا ہواروکھابےعرقہسپانیہ کا مسلمانبہت کمبنجرخشک کرنا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Barren
What are the meanings of Barren in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Barren in Urdu are خشک - khushk, بانجھ - baanjh and بنجر زمین - banjar zamiin. To understand how would you translate the word Barren in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Barren or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Barren synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Barren. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Barren in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Barren in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Barren with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by barren?
Meanings of barren are خشک - khushk, بانجھ - baanjh and بنجر زمین - banjar zamiin
Whats the definition of barren?
Definition of the barren are
- an uninhabited wilderness that is worthless for cultivation
- not bearing offspring
- providing no shelter or sustenance
- completely wanting or lacking
What is the synonym of barren?
Synonym of word barren are parched, unproductive, juiciness, meagre, husky, infertile, humourless, infecund, desiccated, frigid
What are the idioms related to barren?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word barren.
- It is a bad soil where no flower grows
What are the quotes with word barren?
Here are the quotes with the word barren in them
- Hold fast to dreams For when dreams go Life is a barren field Frozen with snow. — Langston Hughes
- Men have looked upon the desert as barren land, the free holding of whoever chose but in fact each hill and valley in it had a man who was its acknowledged owner and would quickly assert the right of his family or clan to it, against aggression. — T. E. Lawrence
- Revenge is barren of itself: it is the dreadful food it feeds on its delight is murder, and its end is despair. — Friedrich Schiller
- You know, my friends, with what a brave carouse I made a Second Marriage in my house favored old barren reason from my bed, and took the daughter of the vine to spouse. — Omar Khayyam