Basis meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Basis.
- (noun) : the fundamental assumptions from which something is begun or developed or calculated or explained
- (noun) : the most important or necessary part of something
- (noun) : a relation that provides the foundation for something
More words related to the meanings of Basis
More words from Urdu related to Basis
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Basis meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idiom with the word Basis in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Basis
What are the meanings of Basis in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Basis in Urdu are بنا - bina, مدار - madaar, دار و مدار - daar o madaar, اساس - asaas, باعث - baais and بنیاد - bunyaad. To understand how would you translate the word Basis in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Basis or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Basis synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Basis. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Basis in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Basis in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Basis with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by basis?
Meanings of basis are بنا - bina, مدار - madaar, دار و مدار - daar o madaar, اساس - asaas, باعث - baais and بنیاد - bunyaad
Whats the definition of basis?
Definition of the basis are
- the fundamental assumptions from which something is begun or developed or calculated or explained
- the most important or necessary part of something
- a relation that provides the foundation for something
What is the synonym of basis?
Synonym of word basis are erection, hub, dependence, epithalamium, orbitonasal, bridegroom, circumference, orbitary, ground, pivot
What are the idioms with the word basis?
Here are the idioms with the word basis in them.
- Truth is the basis of all excellence
What are the idioms related to basis?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word basis.
- It is based to tread upon a man who is down
- First principles
- Keep the field
- Quick removals are slow prosperings
- Scandel will rub out like dirt when it is dry
What are the quotes with word basis?
Here are the quotes with the word basis in them
- Rationalism is the enemy of art, though necessary as a basis for architecture. — Arthur Erickson
- Economy is the basis of society. When the economy is stable, society develops. The ideal economy combines the spiritual and the material, and the best commodities to trade in are sincerity and love. — Morihei Ueshiba
- Compassion has no place in the natural order of the world which operates on the basis of necessity. Compassion opposes this order and is therefore best thought of as being in some way supernatural. — John Berger
- That's what liberalism is all about, is promoting incompetence on the basis it's fair, because people would be the best if they weren't discriminated against. — Rush Limbaugh