Batch meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and 1 Urdu definitions related to the word Batch.
- (noun) : a collection of things or persons to be handled together
- (noun) : all the loaves of bread baked at the same time
- (verb) : batch together; assemble or process as a batch
- (noun) : (often followed by of') a large number or amount or extent
- بَيَک وَقَت پَکائی گَئی مِقدار
More words related to the meanings of Batch
More words from Urdu related to Batch
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Batch meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Batch
What are the meanings of Batch in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Batch in Urdu are تھوک - thok, اکٹھا کرنا - ikattha karna, پور - por, جتھہ - jattha and جتھا - jatha. To understand how would you translate the word Batch in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Batch or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Batch synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Batch. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Batch in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Batch in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Batch with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by batch?
Meanings of batch are تھوک - thok, اکٹھا کرنا - ikattha karna, پور - por, جتھہ - jattha and جتھا - jatha
Whats the definition of batch?
Definition of the batch are
- a collection of things or persons to be handled together
- all the loaves of bread baked at the same time
- batch together; assemble or process as a batch
- (often followed by of') a large number or amount or extent
- بَيَک وَقَت پَکائی گَئی مِقدار
What is the synonym of batch?
Synonym of word batch are bulk, aggregate, thoric, accite, joint, tenure, thowel, amalgamative, internode, spwal
What are the idioms related to batch?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word batch.
- Knock together
- Make up
- Piece together
- At length
- Hand and foot
What are the quotes with word batch?
Here is the quote with the word batch in them
- In old age we are like a batch of letters that someone has sent. We are no longer in the past, we have arrived. — Knut Hamsun