Baton meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Baton.
- (noun) : a thin tapered rod used by a conductor to lead an orchestra or choir
- (noun) : a hollow cylinder passed from runner to runner in a relay race
- (noun) : a hollow metal rod that is wielded or twirled by a drum major or drum majorette
- (noun) : a short staff carried by some officials to symbolize an office or an authority
- (noun) : a short stout club used primarily by policemen
More words from Urdu related to Baton
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Baton meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Baton in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Baton in Urdu is چھڑی - chhari. To understand how would you translate the word Baton in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Baton or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Baton synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Baton. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Baton in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Baton in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Baton with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by baton?
Meaning of baton is چھڑی - chhari
Whats the definition of baton?
Definition of the baton are
- a thin tapered rod used by a conductor to lead an orchestra or choir
- a hollow cylinder passed from runner to runner in a relay race
- a hollow metal rod that is wielded or twirled by a drum major or drum majorette
- a short staff carried by some officials to symbolize an office or an authority
- a short stout club used primarily by policemen
What is the synonym of baton?
Synonym of word baton are walking stick, stickjaws, rod, stickjaw, wand, roods, walker staff, roks, cane, rods
What are the quotes with word baton?
Here is the quote with the word baton in them
- Some of the greatest actors have turned superheroes into a serious business: Michael Keaton and Jack Nicholson in 'Batman' Ian McKellen and Patrick Stewart, the first venerable knights of the X-Men, who have now passed the baton to Michael Fassbender and James McAvoy. — Tom Hiddleston