Beautiful meanings in Urdu
Beautiful meanings in Urdu are پری زاد, پری رو, پری پیکر, پری چہرہ, خوبصورت, دل فریب, پری وش, ستھرا, زیبا, حسین, خوب, ستھری, سیم تن Beautiful in Urdu. More meanings of beautiful, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Beautiful.
- (adjective) : delighting the senses or exciting intellectual or emotional admiration
- (adjective satellite) : (of weather) highly enjoyable
Have regular hours for work and play make each day both useful and pleasant, and prove that you understand the worth of time by employing it well. Then youth will be delightful, old age will bring few regrets, and life will become a beautiful success.
More words related to the meanings of Beautiful
More words from Urdu related to Beautiful
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Beautiful meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Beautiful in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Beautiful
What are the meanings of Beautiful in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Beautiful in Urdu are زیبا - zeyba, خوبصورت - khuub suurat, پری وش - pari wash, خوب - khuub, ستھری - suthri, حسین - hasiin, ستھرا - suthra, سیم تن - siim tan and دل فریب - dil fareyb. To understand how would you translate the word Beautiful in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Beautiful or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Beautiful synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Beautiful. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Beautiful in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Beautiful in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Beautiful with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by beautiful?
Meanings of beautiful are زیبا - zeyba, خوبصورت - khuub suurat, پری وش - pari wash, خوب - khuub, ستھری - suthri, حسین - hasiin, ستھرا - suthra, سیم تن - siim tan and دل فریب - dil fareyb
Whats the definition of beautiful?
Definition of the beautiful are
- delighting the senses or exciting intellectual or emotional admiration
- (of weather) highly enjoyable
What is the synonym of beautiful?
Synonym of word beautiful are adorned, gaudiest, fairy like, really, lovesome, graceful, fretty, nymphish, tidy, ok
What are the idioms with the word beautiful?
Here are the idioms with the word beautiful in them.
- An ass is beautiful to an ass and a pig to a pig
- Everything beautiful is lovable
- It is not most beautiful women whom men love most
- Opinions are like fashions beautiful when new ugly when discarded
What are the idioms related to beautiful?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word beautiful.
- It is just that he who asks forgiveness for his offence should grant it in return
- Neat and clean
- All my eye
- To play hide and seek
- A fair face is half a portion
What are the quotes with word beautiful?
Here are the quotes with the word beautiful in them
- Have regular hours for work and play make each day both useful and pleasant, and prove that you understand the worth of time by employing it well. Then youth will be delightful, old age will bring few regrets, and life will become a beautiful success. — Louisa May Alcott
- What could be more beautiful than a dear old lady growing wise with age? Every age can be enchanting, provided you live within it. — Brigitte Bardot
- Every age yearns for a more beautiful world. The deeper the desperation and the depression about the confusing present, the more intense that yearning. — Johan Huizinga
- I want to be part of the resurgence of things that are tangible, beautiful and soulful, rather than just give in to the digital age. But when I talk to people about this they just say, 'Yeah, I know what you mean,' and stare at their mobiles. — Jack White