Bed meanings in Urdu
Please find 13 English and definitions related to the word Bed.
- (verb) : have sexual intercourse with
- (noun) : a stratum of ore or coal thick enough to be mined with profit
- (noun) : a piece of furniture that provides a place to sleep
- (noun) : a plot of ground in which plants are growing
- (noun) : a foundation of earth or rock supporting a road or railroad track
- (noun) : the flat surface of a printing press on which the type form is laid in the last stage of producing a newspaper or magazine or book etc.
- (noun) : single thickness of usually some homogeneous substance
- (noun) : a depression forming the ground under a body of water
- (noun) : (geology) a stratum of rock (especially sedimentary rock)
- (verb) : prepare for sleep
- (verb) : put to bed
- (verb) : place (plants) in a prepared bed of soil
- (verb) : furnish with a bed
|She described it to me||وہ اس بارے میں مجھ سے گفتگو کرتی تھی|
More words related to the meanings of Bed
More words from Urdu related to Bed
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Bed meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Bed in it
What are the meanings of Bed in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Bed in Urdu are پلنگ - palang, بستر - bistar and سیج - seyj. To understand how would you translate the word Bed in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Bed or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Bed synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Bed. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Bed in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Bed in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Bed with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by bed?
Meanings of bed are پلنگ - palang, بستر - bistar and سیج - seyj
Whats the definition of bed?
Definition of the bed are
- have sexual intercourse with
- a stratum of ore or coal thick enough to be mined with profit
- a piece of furniture that provides a place to sleep
- a plot of ground in which plants are growing
- a foundation of earth or rock supporting a road or railroad track
- the flat surface of a printing press on which the type form is laid in the last stage of producing a newspaper or magazine or book etc.
- single thickness of usually some homogeneous substance
- a depression forming the ground under a body of water
- (geology) a stratum of rock (especially sedimentary rock)
- prepare for sleep
- put to bed
- place (plants) in a prepared bed of soil
- furnish with a bed
What is the synonym of bed?
Synonym of word bed are pling, bedsit, bedsore, couches, bedpan, bedsitter, cotts, bedight, bedside, cots
What are the idioms with the word bed?
Here are the idioms with the word bed in them.
- A bed of roses
- A bed of roses
- A bed of roses
- As a man makes his bed so he must lie
- Associating with the bed you yourself will become bad
What are the idioms related to bed?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word bed.
- Show a leg
- Tumble up
What are the quotes with word bed?
Here are the quotes with the word bed in them
- When I'm alone, I can sleep crossways in bed without an argument. — Zsa Zsa Gabor
- I absolutely relate to being alone in squalor, trying to come up with something adequate. I relate to that, and I've been known to crawl out of bed and drink out of a 2-liter bottle of Diet Coke. — Diablo Cody
- When I get into bed at night, I hope I don't get into it alone! — Calvin Klein
- I still don't like going to bed alone. — James Franco
How to use bed in a sentence?
Here are few examples on how to use bed in a sentence.
- She described it to me — وہ اس بارے میں مجھ سے گفتگو کرتی تھی