Bee meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Bee.
- (noun) : any of numerous hairy-bodied insects including social and solitary species
- (noun) : a social gathering to carry out some communal task or to hold competitions
More words from Urdu related to Bee
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Bee meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Bee in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Bee
What are the meanings of Bee in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Bee in Urdu are مکھی - makkhi and شہد کی مکھی. To understand how would you translate the word Bee in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Bee or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Bee synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Bee. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Bee in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Bee in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Bee with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by bee?
Meanings of bee are مکھی - makkhi and شہد کی مکھی
Whats the definition of bee?
Definition of the bee are
- any of numerous hairy-bodied insects including social and solitary species
- a social gathering to carry out some communal task or to hold competitions
What is the synonym of bee?
Synonym of word bee are beeve, beehouse, hae, flybanes, besee, lacewing fly, flyleaf, beehive, fly, honeybee
What are the idioms with the word bee?
Here are the idioms with the word bee in them.
- A dead bee maketh no honey
- Honey is sweet but the bee stings
What are the idioms related to bee?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word bee.
- Bees that have honey in their mouth have stings in their tails
- Daub yourself with honey and you will be covered with flies
- He will not lose the droppings of his nose
- Where wealth there friends
What are the quotes with word bee?
Here are the quotes with the word bee in them
- When I jumped off a roof in Cannes in a bee costume, I looked ridiculous. But this is my business I have to humiliate myself. — Jerry Seinfeld
- My worst hair experience was when I was trying to relax my hair and my grandmother did it. It went all straight and I looked like a black Bee Gee. — Jamie Foxx
- I sometimes wonder if the tragedies my family has suffered are a kind of karmic price for all the fame and fortune the Bee Gees have had. — Robin Gibb
- When I was younger, I was listening to a lot of Armenian music, you know, revolutionary music about freedom and protest. In the 70s I was listening to soul and the Bee Gees and ABBA, and funk. — Serj Tankian