Beehive meanings in Urdu
Beehive meanings in Urdu is مکھی Beehive in Urdu. More meanings of beehive, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Beehive.
- (noun) : a man-made receptacle that houses a swarm of bees
- (noun) : any workplace where people are very busy
- (noun) : a hairdo resembling a beehive
- (noun) : a structure that provides a natural habitation for bees; as in a hollow tree
More words from Urdu related to Beehive
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Beehive meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Beehive
What are the meanings of Beehive in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Beehive in Urdu is مکھی - makkhi. To understand how would you translate the word Beehive in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Beehive or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Beehive synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Beehive. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Beehive in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Beehive in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Beehive with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by beehive?
Meaning of beehive is مکھی - makkhi
Whats the definition of beehive?
Definition of the beehive are
- a man-made receptacle that houses a swarm of bees
- any workplace where people are very busy
- a hairdo resembling a beehive
- a structure that provides a natural habitation for bees; as in a hollow tree
What is the synonym of beehive?
Synonym of word beehive are fly, flybanes, lacewing fly, beeve, bee, hae, besee, flyleaf, beehouse
What are the idioms related to beehive?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word beehive.
- Bees that have honey in their mouth have stings in their tails
- Daub yourself with honey and you will be covered with flies
- He will not lose the droppings of his nose
- Where wealth there friends
What are the quotes with word beehive?
Here are the quotes with the word beehive in them
- You can't beat the beehive for glam punkette attitude. — Rob Sheffield
- Our treasure lies in the beehive of our knowledge. We are perpetually on the way thither, being by nature winged insects and honey gatherers of the mind. — Friedrich Nietzsche