Been meanings in Urdu
Been meanings in Urdu is رہا Been in Urdu. More meanings of been, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
More words from Urdu related to Been
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Been meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Been in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Been
What are the meanings of Been in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Been in Urdu is رہا - Raha. To understand how would you translate the word Been in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Been or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Been synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Been. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Been in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Been in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Been with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by been?
Meaning of been is رہا - Raha
Whats the definition of been?
Definition of the been are
What is the synonym of been?
Synonym of word been are abode
What are the idioms with the word been?
Here are the idioms with the word been in them.
- Good sword has aften been in poor scabbard
- He that hath been bitten by a serpent is afraid of a rope
- How long have you been in this place
- I've been waiting for a long time
- If you had fewer friends and more enemies you had been a better man
What are the idioms related to been?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word been.
- The world is a staircaseome are going up and some are coming down
- The world is a staircase some are going up and some are coming down
- For life is nearer everyday to death
- If severshort if long light
- Look above you and then about you
What are the quotes with word been?
Here are the quotes with the word been in them
- In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty. — Thomas Jefferson
- The credit of advancing science has always been due to individuals and never to the age. — Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- At the age of six I wanted to be a cook. At seven I wanted to be Napoleon. And my ambition has been growing steadily ever since. — Salvador Dali
- The ruling ideas of each age have ever been the ideas of its ruling class. — Karl Marx