Before meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Before.
- (adverb) : at or in the front
- (adverb) : earlier in time; previously
|Before sunset||غروب آفتاب سے پہلے|
More words related to the meanings of Before
More words from Urdu related to Before
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Before meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
قبلامتناعیفاضلاولآگے کی جانِبآگے بڑھتا ہواپہلے سےدور کاکُچھ دور پرمقابلبل مقابلتوئیماضیدیگراب سےآگےبرابرسویرےماضع بعید میںکبیربہت دور سےپیش ترآگے کی جانبسابقہبھیاپرلاسامنےمدعیاُلٹسنجافزمانہ قدیمپیشترآگااگلے زمانے میںبڑھانابیشضدپیش از وقتاس سے پہلےوہاںدور ترروآگے کواصلیگزرا ہوااورخاص طور پرسن مکھسکارےپہلا ...
Idioms with the word Before in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Before
What are the meanings of Before in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Before in Urdu are آگے - aagey, پہلے - paehley, قبل - qabl, کسامنے - kasamena, پیش تر - peysh tar, پیش - peysh and سامنے - saamney. To understand how would you translate the word Before in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Before or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Before synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Before. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Before in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Before in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Before with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by before?
Meanings of before are آگے - aagey, پہلے - paehley, قبل - qabl, کسامنے - kasamena, پیش تر - peysh tar, پیش - peysh and سامنے - saamney
Whats the definition of before?
Definition of the before are
- at or in the front
- earlier in time; previously
What is the synonym of before?
Synonym of word before are farther, onwardly, fore, primary, furthers, at first, previous, erst, ifronof, furtherer
What are the idioms with the word before?
Here are the idioms with the word before in them.
- A beggar dances before a thief
- A word before is worth two behind
- All things are difficult before they are easy
- Be just before you are generous
- Beat the dog before the lion
What are the idioms related to before?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word before.
- Hold forth
- The longer we live the more strange sights we see
- An empty purse fills the face with wrinkles
- Do not cry before you are hurt
- Do not take the antidote before the poison
What are the quotes with word before?
Here are the quotes with the word before in them
- As long as any adult thinks that he, like the parents and teachers of old, can become introspective, invoking his own youth to understand the youth before him, he is lost. — Margaret Mead
- The golden age is before us, not behind us. — William Shakespeare
- Believe me, that was a happy age, before the days of architects, before the days of builders. — Lucius Annaeus Seneca
- There is no absurdity so palpable but that it may be firmly planted in the human head if you only begin to inculcate it before the age of five, by constantly repeating it with an air of great solemnity. — Arthur Schopenhauer
How to use before in a sentence?
Here are few examples on how to use before in a sentence.
- Before sunset — غروب آفتاب سے پہلے