Began meanings in Urdu
Began meanings in Urdu is شروع کیا Began in Urdu. More meanings of began, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
I saw no African people in the printed and illustrated Sunday school lessons. I began to suspect at this early age that someone had distorted the image of my people. My long search for the true history of African people the world over began.
I began to speak well at a very advanced age - 15, 16, 17 years old. It was psychological: the trauma of war, my family and growing up on my own. I was more or less a street kid.
I began to understand my sensations, to know what I wanted, at around the age of forty - but only vaguely.
More words related to the meanings of Began
|شروع کیاshuruu kiya||Comparted Ushered Undertaken Embarked Undertook Initiated|
More words from Urdu related to Began
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Began meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idiom related to the meaning of Began
What are the meanings of Began in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Began in Urdu is شروع کیا - shuruu kiya. To understand how would you translate the word Began in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Began or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Began synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Began. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Began in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Began in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Began with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by began?
Meaning of began is شروع کیا - shuruu kiya
Whats the definition of began?
Definition of the began are
What is the synonym of began?
Synonym of word began are comparted, ushered, undertaken, embarked, undertook, initiated
What are the idioms related to began?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word began.
- They have begun a dispute which the devil will not let them make an end of
What are the quotes with word began?
Here are the quotes with the word began in them
- I saw no African people in the printed and illustrated Sunday school lessons. I began to suspect at this early age that someone had distorted the image of my people. My long search for the true history of African people the world over began. — John Henrik Clarke
- I began to speak well at a very advanced age - 15, 16, 17 years old. It was psychological: the trauma of war, my family and growing up on my own. I was more or less a street kid. — Roberto Cavalli
- I began to understand my sensations, to know what I wanted, at around the age of forty - but only vaguely. — Camille Pissarro
- My acting career began at age three and my parents got me into it. I was in a McDonald's commercial. — Corey Feldman