Beginning meanings in Urdu
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Beginning.
- (noun) : the time at which something is supposed to begin
- (noun) : the act of starting something
- (noun) : the place where something begins, where it springs into being
- (noun) : the first part or section of something
- (noun) : the event consisting of the start of something
- (adjective satellite) : serving to begin
More words related to the meanings of Beginning
More words from Urdu related to Beginning
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Beginning meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
اِبتدا کَرنے کا عمَلزبرمرتبہ بڑھاناحوضکسویرےسلسلہ جنبانیعنصریرفعتچوٹیابتدائرقم کرناپاپڑدیباچہلب و لہجہعنفوانضروریپنجماِبتداحضرتمکھاسرفہآدعروجماضع بعید میںمسقطآغازیخیزشسر کے باللہجہماخذژحالہاِبتِدائیپہلاشروع ہونامبتدادھناوپر لانادہلیزپیش از وقتالاپفراربنامینار بناناابھارتحریر میں لاناپرتقدامتصدرقدیمجڑ ...
Idioms with the word Beginning in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Beginning
What are the meanings of Beginning in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Beginning in Urdu are ابتدائ - ibtidaa i, ابتدا - ibteda, اٹھان - uthaan, شروع - shuruu, سر - sur, آغاز - aaghaaz, پہل - pahel and داغ بیل - daagh beyl. To understand how would you translate the word Beginning in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Beginning or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Beginning synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Beginning. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Beginning in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Beginning in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Beginning with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by beginning?
Meanings of beginning are ابتدائ - ibtidaa i, ابتدا - ibteda, اٹھان - uthaan, شروع - shuruu, سر - sur, آغاز - aaghaaz, پہل - pahel and داغ بیل - daagh beyl
Whats the definition of beginning?
Definition of the beginning are
- the time at which something is supposed to begin
- the act of starting something
- the place where something begins, where it springs into being
- the first part or section of something
- the event consisting of the start of something
- serving to begin
What is the synonym of beginning?
Synonym of word beginning are primal, start, expenses, embarking, headhunt, embarkment, sir, initial, rudiment, eminence
What are the idioms with the word beginning?
Here are the idioms with the word beginning in them.
- A bad beginning makes a bad ending
- A good beginning is half the battle
- Applause is the beginning of abuse
- Attribute every beginning and ending as from thence
- Every beginning is cheerful
What are the idioms related to beginning?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word beginning.
- Be not the first to quarrel nor the last to make it up
- Att the first go
- Good beginnings make good endings
- Likeness is the mother of love
- Set on foot
What are the quotes with word beginning?
Here are the quotes with the word beginning in them
- At the beginning and at the end of love, the two lovers are embarrassed to find themselves alone. — Jean de la Bruyere
- When we dream alone it is only a dream, but when many dream together it is the beginning of a new reality. — Friedensreich Hundertwasser
- The right to be let alone is indeed the beginning of all freedoms. — William O.Douglas
- For me the Anita series is built like a mystery series, which means that as much as possible each book stands alone, so you have a mystery to solve from the beginning to the end of the book. — Laurell K.Hamilton