Begun meanings in Urdu
Begun meanings in Urdu is شروع Begun in Urdu. More meanings of begun, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Probably the happiest period in life most frequently is in middle age, when the eager passions of youth are cooled, and the infirmities of age not yet begun as we see that the shadows, which are at morning and evening so large, almost entirely disappear at midday.
More words from Urdu related to Begun
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Begun meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Begun in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Begun
What are the meanings of Begun in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Begun in Urdu is شروع - shuruu. To understand how would you translate the word Begun in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Begun or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Begun synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Begun. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Begun in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Begun in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Begun with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by begun?
Meaning of begun is شروع - shuruu
Whats the definition of begun?
Definition of the begun are
What is the synonym of begun?
Synonym of word begun are outset, ord, launces, initiative, startup, ushers, beginning, start, started, commencement
What are the idioms with the word begun?
Here are the idioms with the word begun in them.
- A work begun is half done
- A year begun is reckoned as one finished
- They have begun a dispute which the devil will not let them make an end of
- Well begun is half done
What are the idioms related to begun?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word begun.
- A work begun is half done
- Allowance is to be made for him who first attempts a thing
- Charity begins at home
- Death's day is doomsday
- Early start makes easy stages
What are the quotes with word begun?
Here are the quotes with the word begun in them
- Probably the happiest period in life most frequently is in middle age, when the eager passions of youth are cooled, and the infirmities of age not yet begun as we see that the shadows, which are at morning and evening so large, almost entirely disappear at midday. — Eleanor Roosevelt
- My mother enjoyed old age, and because of her I've begun to enjoy parts of it too. So far I've had it good and am crumbling nicely. — Lionel Blue
- In a controversy the instant we feel anger we have already ceased striving for the truth, and have begun striving for ourselves. — Buddha
- Whatever is begun in anger ends in shame. — Benjamin Franklin