Belief meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Belief.
- (noun) : any cognitive content held as true
There is something about the South that accepts the supernatural. If you don't accept it and you're having a conversation with someone who does, it's just one of those polite things where you don't question their belief in ghosts. You just go, 'Oh, yeah, okay.' It's amazing to be able to have conversations like that.
More words related to the meanings of Belief
More words from Urdu related to Belief
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Belief meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
گُلبانی قَلَمبسواسقابِلِ وثوق حالَت سےاصلمتنظاماعتبار کرنا êtebaarشک کرنامجالثابت قدمیبا طنرسوخصَداقَتسہرااصول عقائدذمہ داریبھروسا نہ کرنازوروَفادارییقینمدرسہعقیدہپتیاراضمانتٹکسالیعقائد کا مجموعہزماعتماد êtemaadاعتبار یا اعتماد نہ کرنااستقلالسزايابیوثوقسَچّائیبل بوتافخرراست بازیوقفشبہہ کرناپتاعقیدتتیقنسکولمسئلہنشچئےذاتمخلصمسلکفکرصداعقِيدہ ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Belief
What are the meanings of Belief in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Belief in Urdu are وثوق - wasuuq, یقین - yaqiin, عقیدہ - aqiidah, مذہب - mazhab, ایمان - iimaan, باور - baawar and اعتقاد - eteqaad. To understand how would you translate the word Belief in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Belief or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Belief synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Belief. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Belief in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Belief in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Belief with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by belief?
Meanings of belief are وثوق - wasuuq, یقین - yaqiin, عقیدہ - aqiidah, مذہب - mazhab, ایمان - iimaan, باور - baawar and اعتقاد - eteqaad
Whats the definition of belief?
Definition of the belief are
- any cognitive content held as true
What is the synonym of belief?
Synonym of word belief are confidence, assurance, doctrine, blasphemy, iman, implicitness, tenet, trustworthiness, credit, skeptic
What are the idioms related to belief?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word belief.
- Love asks faith and faith firmness
- Ostrich belief
- Better to trust in god than in his saints
- Faith sees by the ears
- Ignorance is the mother of devotion
What are the quotes with word belief?
Here are the quotes with the word belief in them
- Another belief of mine that everyone else my age is an adult, whereas I am merely in disguise. — Margaret Atwood
- The belief in a supernatural source of evil is not necessary men alone are quite capable of every wickedness. — Joseph Conrad
- There is something about the South that accepts the supernatural. If you don't accept it and you're having a conversation with someone who does, it's just one of those polite things where you don't question their belief in ghosts. You just go, 'Oh, yeah, okay.' It's amazing to be able to have conversations like that. — Alice Englert
- For many years, I have lived uncomfortably with the belief that most planning and architectural design suffers for lack of real and basic purpose. The ultimate purpose, it seems to me, must be the improvement of mankind. — James Rouse