Believable meanings in Urdu
Believable meanings in Urdu is قابل اعتبار Believable in Urdu. More meanings of believable, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Believable.
- (adjective) : capable of being believed
I, for one, am quite willing to join the 'forgive, forget and move on' crowd, but it does make me wonder if Evangelicals are going to sound believable when they say that they tend to vote Republican because of their religious commitments to the family.
More words from Urdu related to Believable
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Believable meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Believable in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Believable in Urdu is قابل اعتبار - qaabil e etebaar. To understand how would you translate the word Believable in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Believable or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Believable synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Believable. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Believable in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Believable in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Believable with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by believable?
Meaning of believable is قابل اعتبار - qaabil e etebaar
Whats the definition of believable?
Definition of the believable are
- capable of being believed
What is the synonym of believable?
Synonym of word believable are likely, watertight, presumable, confidant, dependable, authentic
What are the idioms related to believable?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word believable.
- To play fast and loose
What are the quotes with word believable?
Here are the quotes with the word believable in them
- I don't get a chance to do many of my own stunts on 'Buffy' - none of us do. We have amazing stunt people who make us all look really believable and really good. — Emma Caulfield
- I, for one, am quite willing to join the 'forgive, forget and move on' crowd, but it does make me wonder if Evangelicals are going to sound believable when they say that they tend to vote Republican because of their religious commitments to the family. — Tony Campolo
- You can't be funny for funny's sake. You try to get as outrageous situation as you can but it always has to be believable and based in real character motivations and what people would really do. — Hank Azaria
- The action films I will make in the future will be more believable and character-based. I am now on my second cycle of fame, and I want to make films that smell real and are truthful. — Jean Claude Van Damme