Believe meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Believe.
- (verb) : credit with veracity
- (verb) : be confident about something
- (verb) : accept as true; take to be true
- (verb) : follow a credo; have a faith; be a believer
More words related to the meanings of Believe
More words from Urdu related to Believe
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Believe meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
منظوریگتلانامان لینامحدود رہناتسلیماُدھار بیچنانيک نامیتسلیم کرناجانناتھموباطنقابل برداشت ہونابس کرواحترام کرناحفاظتعِزت و احترام کرنامنوتیوعدہ پورا کرناسر جھکاناپرتیتلحاظقائل نہ ہوناجیاِقرار يا اعتراف کَرناگرفت کرنااطاعت کرنارچاؤاتفاقبرقرار رکھناسونپناباتخیال کرنادخل کرنانامخاطرپسند کرناایمان کرناتھامناآتماجوڑ ہوناسادھناحرمت کرناحالتتقدیس کرنااجابتملازم رکھناپیدا وارمانتانظر ڈالنااعتقاد نہ کرنا ...
Idioms with the word Believe in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Believe
What are the meanings of Believe in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Believe in Urdu are یقین کرنا - yaqiin karna and ماننا - maanna. To understand how would you translate the word Believe in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Believe or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Believe synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Believe. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Believe in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Believe in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Believe with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by believe?
Meanings of believe are یقین کرنا - yaqiin karna and ماننا - maanna
Whats the definition of believe?
Definition of the believe are
- credit with veracity
- be confident about something
- accept as true; take to be true
- follow a credo; have a faith; be a believer
What is the synonym of believe?
Synonym of word believe are crediting, commemoration, keep, credit, acquiesce, hold, supputate, accede, consent, obequitate
What are the idioms with the word believe?
Here are the idioms with the word believe in them.
- A well filled belly does not believe in hunger
- And do you believe that the buried ashes care
- Do not believe any one about yourslef more than yourslef
- Do not believe those who praise you
- I believe no one who is profuse with flattery
What are the idioms related to believe?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word believe.
- Come to heel
- Plead guilty
- Plead guilty
- Say no ill of the year till it be past
- See to
What are the quotes with word believe?
Here are the quotes with the word believe in them
- Old age, believe me, is a good and pleasant thing. It is true you are gently shouldered off the stage, but then you are given such a comfortable front stall as spectator. — Confucius
- I don't believe one grows older. I think that what happens early on in life is that at a certain age one stands still and stagnates. — T.S.Eliot
- When marrying, ask yourself this question: Do you believe that you will be able to converse well with this person into your old age? Everything else in marriage is transitory. — Friedrich Nietzsche
- It is the spirit of the age to believe that any fact, no matter how suspect, is superior to any imaginative exercise, no matter how true. — Gore Vidal