Believing meanings in Urdu
Believing meanings in Urdu is عقیدت مند Believing in Urdu. More meanings of believing, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Believing.
- (noun) : the cognitive process that leads to convictions
Losing both parents at a young age gave me a sense that you can't really control life - so you'd better live it while it's here. I stopped believing in a storybook existence a long time ago. All you can do is push in a direction and see what comes of it.
More words from Urdu related to Believing
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Believing meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Believing in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Believing in Urdu is عقیدت مند - aqiidat mand. To understand how would you translate the word Believing in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Believing or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Believing synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Believing. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Believing in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Believing in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Believing with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by believing?
Meaning of believing is عقیدت مند - aqiidat mand
Whats the definition of believing?
Definition of the believing are
- the cognitive process that leads to convictions
What is the synonym of believing?
Synonym of word believing are faithful, devoting, devotionist, devotees, devoter, votary, devots, devoutful, aficionado, devotes
What are the quotes with word believing?
Here are the quotes with the word believing in them
- I came of age believing that, no matter what happened, I would always be able to support myself. — William J.Clinton
- Losing both parents at a young age gave me a sense that you can't really control life - so you'd better live it while it's here. I stopped believing in a storybook existence a long time ago. All you can do is push in a direction and see what comes of it. — Jon Hamm
- Every man must do two things alone he must do his own believing and his own dying. — Martin Luther
- What do you mean by faith? Is faith enough for Man? Should he be satisfied with faith alone? Is there no way of finding out the truth? Is the attitude of faith, of believing in something for which there can be no more than philosophic proof, the true mark of a Christian? — Clifford D. Simak