Bend meanings in Urdu
Please find 12 English and definitions related to the word Bend.
- (noun) : an angular or rounded shape made by folding
- (verb) : bend one's back forward from the waist on down
- (noun) : curved segment (of a road or river or railroad track etc.)
- (verb) : cause (a plastic object) to assume a crooked or angular form
- (verb) : bend a joint
- (verb) : form a curve
- (noun) : a circular segment of a curve
- (noun) : diagonal line traversing a shield from the upper right corner to the lower left
- (noun) : movement that causes the formation of a curve
- (noun) : a town in central Oregon at the eastern foot of the Cascade Range
- (verb) : change direction
- (verb) : turn from a straight course, fixed direction, or line of interest
More words related to the meanings of Bend
More words from Urdu related to Bend
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Bend meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
صورتپالناتحویلنڈھال ہوناتصدیققویٰ کاٹھیبدلنابھبکاہستی میں لاناڈحلکاناغوغااینٹھناانکسئھلواں کرناچرس یا سلوٹ پڑناکنارہبغیر چربی کا گوشتچھلانگ لگاناموڑناقوسخم ھوناخط منحنیسست ہوناتیار کرناخیالڈھلناانیلپیٹناگَردِش دینااٹکانالٹک پڑناانکسار کرنابدلناگھماناگھٹنے کو جھکاناپھٹنادُھری پھیرانڈے دیناتکیہ کرناحلقے یا چھلے بناناڈھلکناڈولدیکھ بھال کرناگریزڈلانیند کے جھوکے لیناگھومناجھُکاوات پتی کرناتہہپیچ ڈالنا ...
Idioms with the word Bend in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Bend
What are the meanings of Bend in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Bend in Urdu are جھکنا - jhukna, مڑنا - murna, لچکنا - lachaakna, موڑ - mor, خم - kham, جھکانا - jhukaana, بانک - baank and تیڑھا کرنا - teyrha karna. To understand how would you translate the word Bend in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Bend or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Bend synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Bend. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Bend in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Bend in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Bend with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by bend?
Meanings of bend are جھکنا - jhukna, مڑنا - murna, لچکنا - lachaakna, موڑ - mor, خم - kham, جھکانا - jhukaana, بانک - baank and تیڑھا کرنا - teyrha karna
Whats the definition of bend?
Definition of the bend are
- an angular or rounded shape made by folding
- bend one's back forward from the waist on down
- curved segment (of a road or river or railroad track etc.)
- cause (a plastic object) to assume a crooked or angular form
- bend a joint
- form a curve
- a circular segment of a curve
- diagonal line traversing a shield from the upper right corner to the lower left
- movement that causes the formation of a curve
- a town in central Oregon at the eastern foot of the Cascade Range
- change direction
- turn from a straight course, fixed direction, or line of interest
What is the synonym of bend?
Synonym of word bend are droop, verge, spring, sinuses, recline, diversions, flagon, twistical, twist, ramp
What are the idioms with the word bend?
Here are the idioms with the word bend in them.
- Best to bend while it's twig
- Better bend than break
What are the idioms related to bend?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word bend.
- Take down a peg
- Turn about
- Turn back
- It may be the lot of a brave man to fall he cannot yield
- On the turn
What are the quotes with word bend?
Here are the quotes with the word bend in them
- Few will have the greatness to bend history itself but each of us can work to change a small portion of events, and in the total of all those acts will be written the history of this generation. — Robert Kennedy
- If God wanted us to bend over he'd put diamonds on the floor. — Joan Rivers
- I don't excercise. If God had wanted me to bend over, he would have put diamonds on the floor. — Joan Rivers
- Every knee will bend before me, and every tongue shall give glory to God. — Jesus Christ