Beneath meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Beneath.
- (adverb) : in or to a place that is lower
More words related to the meanings of Beneath
More words from Urdu related to Beneath
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Beneath meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بالائیدخلداخلیمطابقتیورتربیت دیناپابندپاسواحدایک جا کرناادھر ادھرپرانظیر السمتآسمان پَرتسلسل قائم رکھنے والامجھ کودرجہپیچھے گھسیٹنارذیلپَيروکار گروہذیل میںجماعتبالاتَرکرایہ داردرونبقدرادھرقطارپچھلاپائنمیسےفراہم کرناباجمعتگھیرابد تر –badپرجزومابعدگاڑیذیلگاڑی کا پچھلا ڈبانچلی طرفتعاقبفیجٹاونچادُورپٹہ داریدامنبحکم ...
Idiom with the word Beneath in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Beneath
What are the meanings of Beneath in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Beneath in Urdu are نیچے - niichey, تحت - taeht, کنیچے - kaneycha, میں - meyn, ذیل - zeyl, تلے - taley and زیر - zeyr. To understand how would you translate the word Beneath in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Beneath or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Beneath synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Beneath. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Beneath in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Beneath in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Beneath with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by beneath?
Meanings of beneath are نیچے - niichey, تحت - taeht, کنیچے - kaneycha, میں - meyn, ذیل - zeyl, تلے - taley and زیر - zeyr
Whats the definition of beneath?
Definition of the beneath are
- in or to a place that is lower
What is the synonym of beneath?
Synonym of word beneath are bottom up, nadir, under, among, underneath, hypo, below, above, underfoot, unit
What are the idioms with the word beneath?
Here are the idioms with the word beneath in them.
- The fire which seems extinguished often slumber beneath the ashes
What are the idioms related to beneath?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word beneath.
- Every light has its shadow
- Nearer the church farther from god
- The fountains themselves are athrist
- The nearer the church the farther from god
- Two faces under one hood
What are the quotes with word beneath?
Here are the quotes with the word beneath in them
- No sex, age, or condition is above or below the absolute necessity of modesty but without it one vastly beneath the rank of man. — Bruce Barton
- The reason for the slow progress of the world seems to lie in a single fact. Every man is born under the yoke, and grows up beneath the oppressions of his age. — John Jay Chapman
- It's a terrible thing to be alone - yes it is - it is - but don't lower your mask until you have another mask prepared beneath - as terrible as you like - but a mask. — Katherine Mansfield
- There are two sorts of curiosity - the momentary and the permanent. The momentary is concerned with the odd appearance on the surface of things. The permanent is attracted by the amazing and consecutive life that flows on beneath the surface of things. — Robert Wilson Lynd