Benefit meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Benefit.
- (verb) : derive a benefit from
- (noun) : something that aids or promotes well-being
- (noun) : a performance to raise money for a charitable cause
- (noun) : financial assistance in time of need
- (verb) : be beneficial for
Energy and environmental regulation, transportation, and broadband policy all benefit when legislators have a basic grounding in the technical concepts behind business models, products, and innovation.
More words related to the meanings of Benefit
More words from Urdu related to Benefit
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Benefit meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
پراپتیدامکارہاتھ آناآمدرونق یا زیب دیناآسودگیاہمیتمہربانیپیدا وارشوقاحترام کرنامائلفائدہفوقیتسلامتآراستہ کرنادھوکا بازینوازشگنجائشپھل دیناجانب داری کرناحاصلمول ٹھہراناخرچ کرناکامیاب ہونالانالطافترفاہمرتبہعنایتبہتاتراغب کرناکامنتیجہ نکلنامنفعتبرتری دِلانے والی حالتموافقتزینت دینافریب کاری سے کام لینادست گیری کرناحصولتابع کرناملناہاتھ لگنامالیتاستعمال کرناغالب ہوناسونپناآن ...
Idioms with the word Benefit in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Benefit
What are the meanings of Benefit in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Benefit in Urdu are فائدہ - faa edah, فائدہ اٹھانا - faa edah uthaana, فیض - faez and رفاہ - rifaah. To understand how would you translate the word Benefit in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Benefit or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Benefit synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Benefit. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Benefit in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Benefit in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Benefit with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by benefit?
Meanings of benefit are فائدہ - faa edah, فائدہ اٹھانا - faa edah uthaana, فیض - faez and رفاہ - rifaah
Whats the definition of benefit?
Definition of the benefit are
- derive a benefit from
- something that aids or promotes well-being
- a performance to raise money for a charitable cause
- financial assistance in time of need
- be beneficial for
What is the synonym of benefit?
Synonym of word benefit are gainsays, utilise, use, gainers, result, benempt, profit, avizes, hoodwinking, leverage
What are the idioms with the word benefit?
Here are the idioms with the word benefit in them.
- He confers a twofold benefit to a needy person who gives it quickly
- The benefit is made nill by the conditions
- To accept a benefit is to sell one's liberty
- When you confer a benefit on the worthy you oblige all men
What are the idioms related to benefit?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word benefit.
- It is an ill wind that blows nobody good
- Fish in troubled waters
- Improve the occasion
- Make much of
- Make the best of
What are the quotes with word benefit?
Here are the quotes with the word benefit in them
- The art of government is to make two-thirds of a nation pay all it possibly can pay for the benefit of the other third. — Voltaire
- I've seen so many people in this business that made a fortune. They get old and broke and can't make any money. I tell you something... no one's going to play a benefit for Jimmy Dean. — Jimmy Dean
- Energy and environmental regulation, transportation, and broadband policy all benefit when legislators have a basic grounding in the technical concepts behind business models, products, and innovation. — John Sununu
- When I left Europe in 1987 I did so with the thought that my relevance as a composition teacher would benefit from a certain cool distance to certain tendencies I had been observing for several years with increasing disquiet. — Brian Ferneyhough