Benevolence meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Benevolence.
- (noun) : an act intending or showing kindness and good will
- (noun) : an inclination to do kind or charitable acts
- (noun) : disposition to do good
When virtue is lost, benevolence appears, when benevolence is lost right conduct appears, when right conduct is lost, expedience appears. Expediency is the mere shadow of right and truth it is the beginning of disorder.
More words related to the meanings of Benevolence
More words from Urdu related to Benevolence
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Benevolence meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
نامعنایتاحترامفیاضیہمدردیحمایتاخلاقدست گیری کرناجسامتتوفیقنجابتعالی ظرفی سےخرممہرباناحسانفراخ دلیدیاپناہ پشتیساتھ دیناتقویت دیناعظمتسخاوتحلمممنونیتعطیہبہتاتالطفاتتہذیبرحمدلیپشت پناہیپرورش کرنانذربڑائعالی ہمتیپریمقدر دانیخوش خلقینیکیرعایتافراطاحسان کرنابھلمنساتدرد مندیعطااچھائفیضشہریتدریا دلیرحمپرورش ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Benevolence
|When a man offers favours look for the motive||کوئی شخص بغیر اپنے مطلب کے کسی پر احسان نہیں کرتا|
What are the meanings of Benevolence in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Benevolence in Urdu are احسان - ehsaan, مروت - murawwat, عاطفت - aatifat and فیاضی - faiyaazi. To understand how would you translate the word Benevolence in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Benevolence or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Benevolence synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Benevolence. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Benevolence in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Benevolence in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Benevolence with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by benevolence?
Meanings of benevolence are احسان - ehsaan, مروت - murawwat, عاطفت - aatifat and فیاضی - faiyaazi
Whats the definition of benevolence?
Definition of the benevolence are
- an act intending or showing kindness and good will
- an inclination to do kind or charitable acts
- disposition to do good
What is the synonym of benevolence?
Synonym of word benevolence are favorableness, kindness, bountifulness, gentility, affability, goodwill, patronage, goodness, munificence, good deed
What are the idioms related to benevolence?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word benevolence.
- Gratitude is the least of virtues ingratitude the worst of vices
- Gratitude is the least of virtues; ingratitude the worst of vices
- He ought to remember favours on whom they are conferred he who has conferred them ought not bring them to mind
- He ought to remember favours on whom they are conferred; he who has conferred them ought not bring them to mind
- He receives more favour who knows how to return them
What are the quotes with word benevolence?
Here are the quotes with the word benevolence in them
- It is not from the benevolence of the butcher, the brewer, or the baker that we expect our dinner, but from their regard to their own interest. — Adam Smith
- Government is either organized benevolence or organized madness its peculiar magnitude permits no shading. — John Updike
- When virtue is lost, benevolence appears, when benevolence is lost right conduct appears, when right conduct is lost, expedience appears. Expediency is the mere shadow of right and truth it is the beginning of disorder. — Lao Tzu
- A monarchy conducted with infinite wisdom and infinite benevolence is the most perfect of all possible governments. — Ezra Stiles