Benighted meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Benighted.
- (adjective satellite) : lacking enlightenment or knowledge or culture
- (adjective satellite) : overtaken by night or darkness
It's important to debunk the myths of Africa being this benighted continent civilized only when white people arrived. In fact, Africans had been creators of culture for thousands of years before. These were very intelligent, subtle and sophisticated people, with organized societies and great art.
More words from Urdu related to Benighted
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Benighted meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بے نورتمکاردل گیرمحجوبسیاہ فامزرد یا پیلا ہو جانااندھیرا چھاناتیرہگمنامڈھکی ہوئظلمتہیبت ناکچھپاناسانولاافسردہکالاڈراؤنابےچراغچھپیخیرہغمگینمبہمبے رنگلق و دقاندھیرامہیببےنورغیر شفافتاریک تر ہوناآزادہنامعلومنقیہبے لطفاندھیارااداساندھیراقدھندھلازرد رواندھیرا کرناآزردہتاریکی کرناچھپی ہوئتاریکیرنجیدہغیر واضحکالے رنگ کاچہرہ اترناسیاہہولناکدھندلا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Benighted
What are the meanings of Benighted in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Benighted in Urdu is تاریک - tariik. To understand how would you translate the word Benighted in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Benighted or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Benighted synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Benighted. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Benighted in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Benighted in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Benighted with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by benighted?
Meaning of benighted is تاریک - tariik
Whats the definition of benighted?
Definition of the benighted are
- lacking enlightenment or knowledge or culture
- overtaken by night or darkness
What is the synonym of benighted?
Synonym of word benighted are opacous, wiery, obscure, teretial, murky, darkful, mirk, darkled, lightless, bleaky
What are the idioms related to benighted?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word benighted.
- A pitiful look asks enough
- Elf struck
- High life
- It is a kingly action believe me to come to the help of those who are fallen
- Painted lady
What are the quotes with word benighted?
Here are the quotes with the word benighted in them
- It's important to debunk the myths of Africa being this benighted continent civilized only when white people arrived. In fact, Africans had been creators of culture for thousands of years before. These were very intelligent, subtle and sophisticated people, with organized societies and great art. — Henry Louis Gates
- Inauthenticity is endemic in American politics today. The political backrooms where I spent much of my career were just as benighted as my personal life, equally crowded with shadowy strangers and compromises, truths I hoped to deny. I lived not in one closet but in many. — James McGreevey