Best meanings in Urdu
Please find 9 English and definitions related to the word Best.
- (verb) : get the better of
- (noun) : the supreme effort one can make
- (noun) : Canadian physiologist (born in the United States) who assisted F. G. Banting in research leading to the discovery of insulin (1899-1978)
- (adverb) : it would be sensible
- (adverb) : in a most excellent way or manner
- (adverb) : from a position of superiority or authority
- (noun) : the person who is most outstanding or excellent; someone who tops all others
- (adjective satellite) : (comparative and superlative of well') wiser or more advantageous and hence advisable
- (adjective) : (superlative of good') having the most positive qualities
More words related to the meanings of Best
More words from Urdu related to Best
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Best meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Best in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Best
What are the meanings of Best in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Best in Urdu are بہترین - behtariin, اول - auwwal and خیر - khaer. To understand how would you translate the word Best in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Best or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Best synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Best. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Best in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Best in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Best with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by best?
Meanings of best are بہترین - behtariin, اول - auwwal and خیر - khaer
Whats the definition of best?
Definition of the best are
- get the better of
- the supreme effort one can make
- Canadian physiologist (born in the United States) who assisted F. G. Banting in research leading to the discovery of insulin (1899-1978)
- it would be sensible
- in a most excellent way or manner
- from a position of superiority or authority
- the person who is most outstanding or excellent; someone who tops all others
- (comparative and superlative of well') wiser or more advantageous and hence advisable
- (superlative of good') having the most positive qualities
What is the synonym of best?
Synonym of word best are superfine, above all, classy, at best, optimal, welldoing, choisest, well wish, welfare, optimum
What are the idioms with the word best?
Here are the idioms with the word best in them.
- A friendly house is the best of houses
- A good example is the best sermon
- A good name is the best decoration
- A good wife and health are a man's best wealth
- A man's best fortune or his bad or worst is his wife
What are the idioms related to best?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word best.
- The best smell is bread the best savour salt the best love that of children
- Every evil thing is easily stifled at its birth allowed to become old it generally become too powerful
- Every evil thing is easily stifled at its birth; allowed to become old it generally become too powerful
- Good clothes open all doors
- How long will the mother's prayers avail to save her kid
What are the quotes with word best?
Here are the quotes with the word best in them
- An archaeologist is the best husband a woman can have. The older she gets the more interested he is in her. — Agatha Christie
- Age appears to be best in four things old wood best to burn, old wine to drink, old friends to trust, and old authors to read. — Francis Bacon
- Youth is the best time to be rich, and the best time to be poor. — Euripides
- The age of a woman doesn't mean a thing. The best tunes are played on the oldest fiddles. — Ralph Waldo Emerson