Bet meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Bet.
- (verb) : have faith or confidence in
- (noun) : the money risked on a gamble
- (noun) : the act of gambling
- (verb) : maintain with or as if with a bet
- (verb) : stake on the outcome of an issue
More words related to the meanings of Bet
More words from Urdu related to Bet
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Bet meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
تفریحمطابقتپابندیوفاقحدشانباخت شرطمزہمکفول کرناجوا کھیلنااتحادانعامشکلموسوم کرناسوانگتیاریباہمتقولعہد و پیمانہامیعرصہطورشرط کا موضوعبے لطفرہنجُوا کھیلنارضا مندیکھونٹیبنیادی شرطاوڑکھیلرزقکھیلناملاپبندھیجسمجھوتہاحاطہہئیتہوڑ بدنابازیچہشرط لگاناشَرط لگاناشرطستون یا کھمباحالتمیعادشوخیپھینکناآڑ کرناجواں مرد ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Bet
What are the meanings of Bet in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Bet in Urdu are بازی - baazi, بازی لگانا - baazi lagaana, شرط - shart and شرط لگانا - shart lagaana. To understand how would you translate the word Bet in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Bet or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Bet synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Bet. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Bet in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Bet in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Bet with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by bet?
Meanings of bet are بازی - baazi, بازی لگانا - baazi lagaana, شرط - shart and شرط لگانا - shart lagaana
Whats the definition of bet?
Definition of the bet are
- have faith or confidence in
- the money risked on a gamble
- the act of gambling
- maintain with or as if with a bet
- stake on the outcome of an issue
What is the synonym of bet?
Synonym of word bet are dilacerating, wager, gage, disseise, diffusiveness, fun, dispence, trajection, stipule, vectitation
What are the idioms related to bet?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word bet.
- Bring to terms
- Agree for the law is costly
- He makes speed to repentance who judges hastily
- It is a fraud to accept what you cannot repay
- Lawsuits consume time and money and rest and friend
What are the quotes with word bet?
Here are the quotes with the word bet in them
- We must have courage to bet on our ideas, to take the calculated risk, and to act. Everyday living requires courage if life is to be effective and bring happiness. — Maxwell Maltz
- Often the difference between a successful man and a failure is not one's better abilities or ideas, but the courage that one has to bet on his ideas, to take a calculated risk, and to act. — Maxwell Maltz
- Often the difference between a successful person and a failure is not one has better abilities or ideas, but the courage that one has to bet on one's ideas, to take a calculated risk - and to act. — Andre Malraux
- What is faith but a kind of betting or speculation after all? It should be, I bet that my Redeemer liveth. — Samuel Butler