Beyond meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Beyond.
- (adverb) : in addition
- (adverb) : farther along in space or time or degree
- (adverb) : on the farther side from the observer
Never say never, but the thought of electively cutting oneself is beyond my grasp, and I also object to it politically. Denying the lines on our faces makes a comment about age and wisdom I don't care to make.
More words related to the meanings of Beyond
More words from Urdu related to Beyond
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Beyond meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
فرق کرناسامنے کابچھڑا ہوابڑامتغائرلق و دقماسوافاصلے سےدور درازاس طرفدھتدورانالگ ہوانفرادیدُوری سےپرلے درجے کاآگےگھومنکال دیناجداگزرا زمانہعلیحدہ کَرناورازمانہ تعين کرنااز حدجُگغیر محدوددگرسنپچھلاجگدفان ہوالگ کرناوقفہدور ہوادھرکم آمیزی سےکافی سے زیادہاگلاخارج کرناعلیحدہپھیر دارغیر حاضربچاناٹال دیناتاریخحد سے زیادہکوئی خاص زمانہناپیدا کناردوسرے ...
Idioms with the word Beyond in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Beyond
What are the meanings of Beyond in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Beyond in Urdu are دور - duur, ورا - waraa, اپار - apa and پرے - parey. To understand how would you translate the word Beyond in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Beyond or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Beyond synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Beyond. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Beyond in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Beyond in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Beyond with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by beyond?
Meanings of beyond are دور - duur, ورا - waraa, اپار - apa and پرے - parey
Whats the definition of beyond?
Definition of the beyond are
- in addition
- farther along in space or time or degree
- on the farther side from the observer
What is the synonym of beyond?
Synonym of word beyond are distanced, age, afear, verticity, far out, ultra, far off, thither, stand off, past
What are the idioms with the word beyond?
Here are the idioms with the word beyond in them.
- Above beyond or
- Above beyond price
- Do not stretch your feet beyond the sheet
- Good advice is beyond price
- Natural folly is bad enough but learned folly is beyond toleration
What are the idioms related to beyond?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word beyond.
- From pillar to post
- A golden age
- A short cut is often a wrong cut
- Keep the common road and thou art safe
- The furthest way about is the nearest way home
What are the quotes with word beyond?
Here are the quotes with the word beyond in them
- Books were my pass to personal freedom. I learned to read at age three, and soon discovered there was a whole world to conquer that went beyond our farm in Mississippi. — Oprah Winfrey
- I think that a man should not live beyond the age when he begins to deteriorate, when the flame that lighted the brightest moment of his life has weakened. — Fidel Castro
- Never say never, but the thought of electively cutting oneself is beyond my grasp, and I also object to it politically. Denying the lines on our faces makes a comment about age and wisdom I don't care to make. — Debra Winger
- I envy the sensibility in Europe, appreciating beauty in women as they age. I'm going to go that way. I might dye my gray hair for a bit, but beyond that the buck stops. I'm not having any work done. — Rachel Bilson