Bidding meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Bidding.
- (noun) : (bridge) the number of tricks a bridge player is willing to contract to make
- (noun) : an authoritative direction or instruction to do something
- (noun) : a request to be present
Now, let me be clear. The path I lay out is not one paved with ever increasing government checks and cradle to grave assurance that government will always be the solution. If this election is a bidding war for who can promise the most goodies and the most benefits, I'm not your president. You have that president today.
More words related to the meanings of Bidding
More words from Urdu related to Bidding
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Bidding meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ملامت کرناسکھاناروایتنرامملکتخبر دیناقیادتمدتاعلان کرنااسمدستور خدادھرمتجویز پنچایتچرچاکہا سناکلکاریانتظامفيمکہنحفاظت کرنافرضبتلاناانحرافدرشتجگاناعیاں ہوناصالحشہ دیناآواز دینازور دیناشمار کرنااشتہارعقیدہعارضی اختیارلکھناورغلانامنصفقیمت لگانامنصوبہ پیش کرناچِیخناتذکرہ کرنامخاطب کرنا یا ہوناچہکمُخاطِب ھوناطرزِ بیانامن و امانارشادباوثوق قرار دیا جانااختیار نامہگپ شپ ...
Idiom with the word Bidding in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Bidding
What are the meanings of Bidding in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Bidding in Urdu are کہنا - kaehna, آواز - aawaaz, بولی - boli, بولنا - bolna, حکم - hukm and قیمت لگانا - qiimat lagaana. To understand how would you translate the word Bidding in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Bidding or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Bidding synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Bidding. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Bidding in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Bidding in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Bidding with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by bidding?
Meanings of bidding are کہنا - kaehna, آواز - aawaaz, بولی - boli, بولنا - bolna, حکم - hukm and قیمت لگانا - qiimat lagaana
Whats the definition of bidding?
Definition of the bidding are
- (bridge) the number of tricks a bridge player is willing to contract to make
- an authoritative direction or instruction to do something
- a request to be present
What is the synonym of bidding?
Synonym of word bidding are aver, ufos, bidon, impel, volumist, oratorian, speak, hoarse, directive, affirmation
What are the idioms with the word bidding?
Here are the idioms with the word bidding in them.
- Love is commenced at the mind's bidding but is not cast off by it
What are the idioms related to bidding?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word bidding.
- Talk like a pen gun
- Come to heel
- Judicial separation
- Lead by the nose
- Order of battle
What are the quotes with word bidding?
Here are the quotes with the word bidding in them
- Auction houses run a rigged game. They know exactly how many people will be bidding on a work and exactly who they are. In a gallery, works of art need only one person who wants to pay for them. — Jerry Saltz
- Now, let me be clear. The path I lay out is not one paved with ever increasing government checks and cradle to grave assurance that government will always be the solution. If this election is a bidding war for who can promise the most goodies and the most benefits, I'm not your president. You have that president today. — Mitt Romney
- How can a doctor judge a woman's sanity by merely bidding her good morning and refusing to hear her pleas for release? Even the sick ones know it is useless to say anything, for the answer will be that it is their imagination. — Nellie Bly