Bind meanings in Urdu
Bind meanings in Urdu are بچانا, پابند کرنا, جکڑنا, ملا کے, ایک جگہ یا اکٹھا باندھنا, باندھنا, گٹھا یا گڈی باندھنا, جکڑ دینا Bind in Urdu. More meanings of bind, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 10 English and definitions related to the word Bind.
- (verb) : wrap around with something so as to cover or enclose
- (noun) : something that hinders as if with bonds
- (verb) : create social or emotional ties
- (verb) : form a chemical bond with
- (verb) : make fast; tie or secure, with or as if with a rope
- (verb) : provide with a binding
- (verb) : cause to be constipated
- (verb) : fasten or secure with a rope, string, or cord
- (verb) : secure with or as if with ropes
- (verb) : stick to firmly
The future of Conservatism lies in our beliefs and values, not by throwing them away. We need to shed associations that bind us to past failures, but hold faith with those things that make us Conservatives.
More words related to the meanings of Bind
More words from Urdu related to Bind
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Bind meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
رویہاکٹھے کرنا یا ہوناتوڑ کرنامصیبت میں پڑناپہرے والاعائد کرناکسا ہواحد باندھناجداسپرجوڑنااکٹھے اگناپاڑاگھڑناآڑ کرناگروہمحدود کرناحمایت کرنابیڑیتابعبندھہسپانیہ کا مسلمانفریاد رسیناظردل رکھناڈھانپناخبرداری کرناگرہ لگا دینادخل انداز ہوناغیرفرصت دینامربوط ہوناسمتلگناپھٹکنالاحقہنہایتاختیار نامہبیڑیاں یا سانکل ڈالنااکڑنالڑزنگیتائیددردماتحتتانتکیل بٹنوصول کرناتدارک کرناقائم رکھنا ...
Idioms with the word Bind in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Bind
What are the meanings of Bind in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Bind in Urdu are بچانا - bachaana, باندھنا - baandhna, جکڑ دینا - jakar deyna, پابند کرنا - paa band karna and جکڑنا - jakarna. To understand how would you translate the word Bind in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Bind or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Bind synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Bind. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Bind in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Bind in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Bind with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by bind?
Meanings of bind are بچانا - bachaana, باندھنا - baandhna, جکڑ دینا - jakar deyna, پابند کرنا - paa band karna and جکڑنا - jakarna
Whats the definition of bind?
Definition of the bind are
- wrap around with something so as to cover or enclose
- something that hinders as if with bonds
- create social or emotional ties
- form a chemical bond with
- make fast; tie or secure, with or as if with a rope
- provide with a binding
- cause to be constipated
- fasten or secure with a rope, string, or cord
- secure with or as if with ropes
- stick to firmly
What is the synonym of bind?
Synonym of word bind are liberate, incur, tie, obligate, hide, connect, adjectiving, enslave, help, congeal
What are the idioms with the word bind?
Here are the idioms with the word bind in them.
- Many straws may bind an elephant
- Willows are weak yet they bind other wood
What are the idioms related to bind?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word bind.
- Run into debt
- Mark off
- Pull draw the wool over the eyes
- To strive against the stream
- A little saving is no sin
What are the quotes with word bind?
Here are the quotes with the word bind in them
- If we could only snap the fetters of the body that bind the feet of the soul, we shall experience a great joy. Then we shall not be miserable because of the body's sufferings. We shall become free. — Vinoba Bhave
- Our failings sometimes bind us to one another as closely as could virtue itself. — Luc de Clapiers
- The future of Conservatism lies in our beliefs and values, not by throwing them away. We need to shed associations that bind us to past failures, but hold faith with those things that make us Conservatives. — Iain Duncan Smith
- Bondage is of the mind freedom too is of the mind. If you say 'I am a free soul. I am a son of God who can bind me' free you shall be. — Ramakrishna