Blame meanings in Urdu
Blame meanings in Urdu are حرف لانا, قصوروار ٹھیرانا, الزام لگانا, دوکھنا, دوکھ لگانا, الزام, نکوہش, ذمہ دار ٹھیرانا, بات لگانا, گلہ, ملامت کرنا Blame in Urdu. More meanings of blame, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Blame.
- (noun) : a reproach for some lapse or misdeed
- (noun) : an accusation that you are responsible for some lapse or misdeed
- (verb) : put or pin the blame on
The best years of your life are the ones in which you decide your problems are your own. You do not blame them on your mother, the ecology, or the president. You realize that you control your own destiny.
More words related to the meanings of Blame
More words from Urdu related to Blame
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Blame meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
تکرارکم کرناالزامماتملعنذمحقارتوارڈھالناجھولایذارسوا کرناکہراممذمت کرناتراہ تراہ کرناسونپنارسوائفغانچوٹ کرناملزم ٹھیراناجرم میں لپیٹنانالہدعویٰگریہ وزاریحوالہننداوار کرناطعنہريوَڑشاکیبہتانعتابملامتغم وافسوس کرناحراستچڑچڑاپنپیشاب کی دھار پر مارناجتانابہتان لگاناکم زور کرناسوگالزام لگاناکانکھنارکھوالیرسوائیشکوہطعنہ دیناہجومشِکوہتھدا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Blame
What are the meanings of Blame in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Blame in Urdu are الزام - ilzaam, ذمہ دار ٹھیرانا - zimmah daar thaeraana, الزام لگانا - ilzaam lagaana, ملامت کرنا - malaamat karna, گلہ - gilah and نکوہش - nikohish. To understand how would you translate the word Blame in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Blame or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Blame synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Blame. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Blame in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Blame in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Blame with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by blame?
Meanings of blame are الزام - ilzaam, ذمہ دار ٹھیرانا - zimmah daar thaeraana, الزام لگانا - ilzaam lagaana, ملامت کرنا - malaamat karna, گلہ - gilah and نکوہش - nikohish
Whats the definition of blame?
Definition of the blame are
- a reproach for some lapse or misdeed
- an accusation that you are responsible for some lapse or misdeed
- put or pin the blame on
What is the synonym of blame?
Synonym of word blame are obloquy, decry, acciting, reprobating, arraignment, flockling, accinging, reprimanding, accurse, herding
What are the idioms related to blame?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word blame.
- To throw mud at
- Lover's quarreis are soon adjusted
- The anger of lovers lasts a short time
- Carry the war into the enemy camp
- Everyone puts his fault on the times
What are the quotes with word blame?
Here are the quotes with the word blame in them
- Well, I want to do The Music Man. I think it's an amazing opportunity, but I think that they are probably looking at major movie stars right now, and I don't blame them. — Gregory Harrison
- Praise or blame has but a momentary effect on the man whose love of beauty in the abstract makes him a severe critic on his own works. — John Keats
- The best years of your life are the ones in which you decide your problems are your own. You do not blame them on your mother, the ecology, or the president. You realize that you control your own destiny. — Albert Ellis
- Barack Obama's life was so much simpler in 2009. Back then, he had refined the cold act of blaming others for the bad economy into an art form. Deficits? Blame Bush's tax cuts. Spending? Blame the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. No business investment? Blame Wall Street. — John Sununu