Blanket meanings in Urdu
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Blanket.
- (noun) : bedding that keeps a person warm in bed
- (noun) : a layer of lead surrounding the highly reactive core of a nuclear reactor
- (noun) : anything that covers
- (verb) : form a blanket-like cover (over)
- (verb) : cover as if with a blanket
- (adjective satellite) : broad in scope or content
I was in California when this journalist made a blanket statement about the fact that she did not think that black men and women had the kind of love relationship that Rebecca and Nathan had in Sounder.
More words related to the meanings of Blanket
More words from Urdu related to Blanket
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Blanket meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
خفہپتنگے لگاناچوغہچہرہ لگانامزاحمترکاوٹماند کرناآنکھ موندناچھپاناخلل ڈالناقلمبند کرناچھپیلیپنابھرنالنگڑا کر دیناتو شک یا سوزنی بناناپھیلناچھیڑناپوششاڑھاناسہاراپٹتلبیس لباس کرناہَسپانوی امریکا کا چوغہٹوکناکھالچاند گرہنمشتبہچُھپاناٹنگڑی لگانالنگڑا کر چلنارخنہ ڈالناگپتخولموڑ دینابالوں میں کنگھا پھیرنارقیبمنہ پر پردہکاغذ کا رددہبوجھل پنچھپناآواز کو بند کرنااوجھل کرناباز رکھنادرج کرنامزاحم ہوناچوریبے ڈھب چالرضائفرغل ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Blanket
What are the meanings of Blanket in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Blanket in Urdu are ڈھکنا - dhakna, رکاوٹ ڈالنا - rukaawat daalna, چھپانا - chhupaana, لوئی - Loyi, کمبل - kambal and پردہ ڈالنا - pardah daalna. To understand how would you translate the word Blanket in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Blanket or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Blanket synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Blanket. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Blanket in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Blanket in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Blanket with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by blanket?
Meanings of blanket are ڈھکنا - dhakna, رکاوٹ ڈالنا - rukaawat daalna, چھپانا - chhupaana, لوئی - Loyi, کمبل - kambal and پردہ ڈالنا - pardah daalna
Whats the definition of blanket?
Definition of the blanket are
- bedding that keeps a person warm in bed
- a layer of lead surrounding the highly reactive core of a nuclear reactor
- anything that covers
- form a blanket-like cover (over)
- cover as if with a blanket
- broad in scope or content
What is the synonym of blanket?
Synonym of word blanket are cope, hobble, hide, conceal, deter, ensconce, belay, cumber, cover, tease
What are the idioms related to blanket?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word blanket.
- All truth is not always to be told
- Cooks are not to be taught in their own kitchen
- It is a fraud to conceal a fraud
- Keep in
- Take it into one head
What are the quotes with word blanket?
Here are the quotes with the word blanket in them
- I have to say that anger is the blanket that comes around me, and that blunts and blurs my sense of proportion. — Pete Townshend
- I was in California when this journalist made a blanket statement about the fact that she did not think that black men and women had the kind of love relationship that Rebecca and Nathan had in Sounder. — Cicely Tyson
- Building a little bonfire at night on the beach and lying on a blanket with my wife under the stars is not only sexy, it's romantic. — Benjamin Bratt