Blatant meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Blatant.
- (adjective satellite) : conspicuously and offensively loud; given to vehement outcry
I don't want to tell President Obama how to make a speech. He's a much better speech maker than I am. But I think always to tell the truth in a sometimes blatant way, even though it might be temporarily unpopular, is the best approach.
More words related to the meanings of Blatant
More words from Urdu related to Blatant
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Blatant meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
صاف صاف دکھانااناپ شناپنم دارچمکیلامیلا کچیلاقے آورناموزوںمحکمبد اطوارناشائستہفارغصاف ظاہرتخمیریبلا معنیاوجھانورانیکثیفبلوریبد سلوکتیزواضحخرابغَير سَنجِيدہبتانابے داغشوخقد آورمختلفبے تاثیرننگیبعید القیاسجسے پڑھا جا سکےلپٹناچھونے جوگبد زبان یا لگامظاہر کرناخبطیآشکار کرنالرصاف کٹصاف صافبدبودارموٹااناڑیصاف طور پرنقلیننگابیکاربے کارقابل نفرت ...
What are the meanings of Blatant in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Blatant in Urdu are بے ہودہ - bey huudah, واضح - waazeh, منہ پھٹ - munh phat and پرشور - pur shor. To understand how would you translate the word Blatant in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Blatant or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Blatant synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Blatant. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Blatant in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Blatant in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Blatant with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by blatant?
Meanings of blatant are بے ہودہ - bey huudah, واضح - waazeh, منہ پھٹ - munh phat and پرشور - pur shor
Whats the definition of blatant?
Definition of the blatant are
- conspicuously and offensively loud; given to vehement outcry
What is the synonym of blatant?
Synonym of word blatant are naughty, blatherer, unsense, evident, opificer, pronounced, nasty, blarneyed, sphereless, distinct
What are the quotes with word blatant?
Here are the quotes with the word blatant in them
- I don't want to tell President Obama how to make a speech. He's a much better speech maker than I am. But I think always to tell the truth in a sometimes blatant way, even though it might be temporarily unpopular, is the best approach. — Jimmy Carter
- Socialism in general has a record of failure so blatant that only an intellectual could ignore or evade it. — Thomas Sowell
- Religion, for better or for worse, has been politicized in blatant ways that have seldom been equaled in American elections. — Tony Campolo
- As a microbiologist, I am particularly concerned with Mr. Bush's blatant disregard for science. — Louise Slaughter