Blessing meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Blessing.
- (noun) : the act of praying for divine protection
- (noun) : a desirable state
- (noun) : a ceremonial prayer invoking divine protection
- (noun) : a short prayer of thanks before a meal
- (noun) : the formal act of approving
A man filled with the love of God is not content with blessing his family alone, but ranges through the whole world, anxious to bless the whole human race.
I know that my grandfather is 92 years old. And he has seen this country evolve in amazing ways. He looks at South Carolina and he says, wow, what an amazing state that we have the blessing to live within because of the evolution.
More words related to the meanings of Blessing
More words from Urdu related to Blessing
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Blessing meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
طمعانعامخانہ آبادیدلاسافراسترونق یا زیب دینابل کھاناپشتی کرنامسروروافرپریمقسمتاضافہ کرنادشنامدعاکشادہ دلیعظمترحمفراخیتسکین کرنادر خواستآراستہ کرناصلہ دیناساتھ دینادانش مندیریلخوش اسلوبییاوریکمالبد عنوانیاستدعافیروزیمناجاتعُمدہ کھانااِخلاقی امتیازنشانیمطلبنیازصلہتھپ تھپاناعلملطافتآشیر بادخاطرنزاکتفراوانیدیابھاگبیشیسلوات ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Blessing
What are the meanings of Blessing in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Blessing in Urdu are نعمت - nemat, فضل - fazl, برکت - barkat, کرم - karam, دعا - doa, رحمت - raehmat, سلوات - salwaat and غنیمت - ghaniimat. To understand how would you translate the word Blessing in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Blessing or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Blessing synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Blessing. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Blessing in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Blessing in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Blessing with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by blessing?
Meanings of blessing are نعمت - nemat, فضل - fazl, برکت - barkat, کرم - karam, دعا - doa, رحمت - raehmat, سلوات - salwaat and غنیمت - ghaniimat
Whats the definition of blessing?
Definition of the blessing are
- the act of praying for divine protection
- a desirable state
- a ceremonial prayer invoking divine protection
- a short prayer of thanks before a meal
- the formal act of approving
What is the synonym of blessing?
Synonym of word blessing are comfort, kindness, auspiciousness, benedictions, boon, grace, abundance, maggot, cate, supplicat
What are the idioms related to blessing?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word blessing.
- Good fortune is never good till it is lost
- All good comes to an end except the goodness of god
- All good comes to an endexcept the goodness of god
- He that hath right fears he that hath wrong hopes
- He that hath right fears; he that hath wrong hopes
What are the quotes with word blessing?
Here are the quotes with the word blessing in them
- The harvest of old age is the recollection and abundance of blessing previously secured. — Marcus Tullius Cicero
- A man filled with the love of God is not content with blessing his family alone, but ranges through the whole world, anxious to bless the whole human race. — Joseph Smith, Jr.
- I know that my grandfather is 92 years old. And he has seen this country evolve in amazing ways. He looks at South Carolina and he says, wow, what an amazing state that we have the blessing to live within because of the evolution. — Tim Scott
- With my talent, I can make people laugh and give them another attitude about life. What a blessing that is for me. — Doris Roberts