Bliss meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Bliss.
- (noun) : a state of extreme happiness
I'm not saying that there's anything better than mated bliss at its best, but I'm saying that living alone is as good in its own way. But we haven't quite given ourselves permission to recognize that.
More words from Urdu related to Bliss
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Bliss meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
اچھائانبساطمسرور کرناشادمان کرناشفقتموڑسُکھبختلطفخوش وخرم ہونااقبال مندیخوبیشغلشادمانیخوش ہونامزہ لوٹنامساعدتاجتنابلذتخیربخششخرسند ہوناموافقتبہلاوانیکیبشاشتخورسندیبلاسشادمان ہونافضلتسلیتآنندفلاح و بہبوداگھائیخوشی منانادیاتحویلراستبازیخوش کرناتفریحبرکھخوش نصیبیعصمتمَہارَتہنرسرورسرفوتمقصد ورینہال کرنامہربانی ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Bliss
What are the meanings of Bliss in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Bliss in Urdu are سعادت - saaaadat and فرحت - farhat. To understand how would you translate the word Bliss in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Bliss or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Bliss synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Bliss. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Bliss in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Bliss in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Bliss with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by bliss?
Meanings of bliss are سعادت - saaaadat and فرحت - farhat
Whats the definition of bliss?
Definition of the bliss are
- a state of extreme happiness
What is the synonym of bliss?
Synonym of word bliss are propitiousness, luckiness, suchness, farness, diversion, delight, cheerfulness, amusement, joy, gratification
What are the idioms related to bliss?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word bliss.
- Water of life
- Justice to god is called religion to our parents piety
- Contented with your lot you will live wisely
- A merry pin
- A sorrow shared is but half a trouble but a joy that's shared is a joy made double
What are the quotes with word bliss?
Here are the quotes with the word bliss in them
- Offspring, the due performance on religious rites, faithful service, highest conjugal happiness and heavenly bliss for the ancestors and oneself, depend on one's wife alone. — Guru Nanak
- I'm not saying that there's anything better than mated bliss at its best, but I'm saying that living alone is as good in its own way. But we haven't quite given ourselves permission to recognize that. — Barbara Feldon
- I was quite able at the insignificant work I did in MI6, but absolutely dysfunctional in my domestic life. I had no experience of fatherhood. I had no example of marital bliss or the family unit. — John le Carre
- Straight men just can't imagine the bliss of being in a relationship with someone who finds farting as funny as they do. — Graham Norton