Blown meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Blown.
- (adjective satellite) : being moved or acted upon by moving air or vapor
I think the Smart Car is awesome. The only problem is I've been on the freeway and felt like I was going to be blown away like a Tim Hortons coffee cup, so I may have to upgrade to a Mini Cooper - something a little stronger.
More words from Urdu related to Blown
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Blown meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Blown in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Blown in Urdu are پھولا ہوا - phuula hu a and ہوا سے بھرا ہوا. To understand how would you translate the word Blown in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Blown or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Blown synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Blown. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Blown in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Blown in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Blown with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by blown?
Meanings of blown are پھولا ہوا - phuula hu a and ہوا سے بھرا ہوا
Whats the definition of blown?
Definition of the blown are
- being moved or acted upon by moving air or vapor
What is the synonym of blown?
Synonym of word blown are bloated, ventricose, varicose, pursy, inflated, outblown, gibbous, effiorescent, edematose, windburned
What are the quotes with word blown?
Here are the quotes with the word blown in them
- What is an adult? A child blown up by age. — Simone de Beauvoir
- I'm from Canada, and New Zealand feels like you took all the best bits of Canada and squished them onto a tiny island like Hawaii. I was absolutely blown away by the beauty of the South Island. — Evangeline Lilly
- I think the Smart Car is awesome. The only problem is I've been on the freeway and felt like I was going to be blown away like a Tim Hortons coffee cup, so I may have to upgrade to a Mini Cooper - something a little stronger. — Ellen Page
- I don't care what other people think as long as I am happy. The day I die or retire, I have blown all my chances because I don't have the chance any more to change my image as an F1 driver. — Sebastian Vettel