Boat meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Boat.
- (noun) : a small vessel for travel on water
- (noun) : a dish (often boat-shaped) for serving gravy or sauce
- (verb) : ride in a boat on water
I have very long legs and I hate driving anything unless it's a boat or an ATV in the jungle. I like to sit in the back of a car, where I can look out the window, answer my emails on my iPad, or hold hands with a pretty girl.
More words from Urdu related to Boat
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Boat meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Boat
What are the meanings of Boat in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Boat in Urdu are سفینہ - safiinah, کشتی - kashti and ناؤ - naa o. To understand how would you translate the word Boat in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Boat or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Boat synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Boat. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Boat in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Boat in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Boat with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by boat?
Meanings of boat are سفینہ - safiinah, کشتی - kashti and ناؤ - naa o
Whats the definition of boat?
Definition of the boat are
- a small vessel for travel on water
- a dish (often boat-shaped) for serving gravy or sauce
- ride in a boat on water
What is the synonym of boat?
Synonym of word boat are saphena, wresting, vessel, spacial, ship, planetesimal, scrap bookm, wrestling, manual, argo
What are the idioms related to boat?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word boat.
- God be with us who can be against us
- Lazy painter
- Little boats must keep the shore larger ships may venture more
- Little boats must keep the shore; larger ships may venture more
- Port the helm
What are the quotes with word boat?
Here are the quotes with the word boat in them
- I keep sailing on in this middle passage. I am sailing into the wind and the dark. But I am doing my best to keep my boat steady and my sails full. — Arthur Ashe
- I have very long legs and I hate driving anything unless it's a boat or an ATV in the jungle. I like to sit in the back of a car, where I can look out the window, answer my emails on my iPad, or hold hands with a pretty girl. — Jean Pigozzi
- But once you have satisfied your material needs, which I think every wealth creator should - the house, the car, the plane, the boat - what comes next? — Tom Hunter
- Thoughts will change and shift just like the wind and the water when you're on the boat thoughts are no different than anything else. — Jeff Bridges