Bole meanings in Urdu
Bole meanings in Urdu is بولے Bole in Urdu. More meanings of bole, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Bole.
- (noun) : the main stem of a tree; usually covered with bark; the bole is usually the part that is commercially useful for lumber
- (noun) : a Chadic language spoken in northern Nigeria and closely related to Hausa
- (noun) : a soft oily clay used as a pigment (especially a reddish brown pigment)
More words from Urdu related to Bole
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Bole meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Bole
What are the meanings of Bole in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Bole in Urdu is بولے - Bolnay. To understand how would you translate the word Bole in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Bole or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Bole synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Bole. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Bole in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Bole in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Bole with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by bole?
Meaning of bole is بولے - Bolnay
Whats the definition of bole?
Definition of the bole are
- the main stem of a tree; usually covered with bark; the bole is usually the part that is commercially useful for lumber
- a Chadic language spoken in northern Nigeria and closely related to Hausa
- a soft oily clay used as a pigment (especially a reddish brown pigment)
What is the synonym of bole?
Synonym of word bole are snared, bawls, boley, snapped, boole
What are the idioms related to bole?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word bole.
- One ass nickname another long ears
- The pot calls the kettle black
- Those who live in glass houses must not throw stones at others
- Talk though the hat