Boot meanings in Urdu
Please find 8 English and definitions related to the word Boot.
- (noun) : the act of delivering a blow with the foot
- (noun) : compartment in an automobile that carries luggage or shopping or tools
- (noun) : a form of foot torture in which the feet are encased in iron and slowly crushed
- (noun) : footwear that covers the whole foot and lower leg
- (noun) : an instrument of torture that is used to heat or crush the foot and leg
- (noun) : protective casing for something that resembles a leg
- (verb) : cause to load (an operating system) and start the initial processes
- (verb) : kick; give a boot to
More words from Urdu related to Boot
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Boot meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ادا کر نانعلینپاپوشنفعمنافع کرنافائدہ اٹھانامنہ بھرائیپراپتیپیدا ہوناغناتنخواہ دیناجوتیجُرابمنافعزرادا کرنانفع پانالقمہ دیناحاصلفتح یاب ہونادہاڑیکفشَنملنابچتآمدنیعوضسرفہرشوت دیناہاتھ لگنافیضگنجائشرشوتنکاسحاصل کرناتحصیل کرناروپیہ پیسہبھرنافائدہ حاصل کرناپاتابہپیداجیتحصولگھونس پچرگرگابیکماناہاتھ آناثروتبدلہ یا پلٹا دیناجُوتابُوٹ ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Boot
What are the meanings of Boot in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Boot in Urdu are یافت - yaaft, جوتا - juuta and نفع - nafa. To understand how would you translate the word Boot in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Boot or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Boot synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Boot. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Boot in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Boot in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Boot with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by boot?
Meanings of boot are یافت - yaaft, جوتا - juuta and نفع - nafa
Whats the definition of boot?
Definition of the boot are
- the act of delivering a blow with the foot
- compartment in an automobile that carries luggage or shopping or tools
- a form of foot torture in which the feet are encased in iron and slowly crushed
- footwear that covers the whole foot and lower leg
- an instrument of torture that is used to heat or crush the foot and leg
- protective casing for something that resembles a leg
- cause to load (an operating system) and start the initial processes
- kick; give a boot to
What is the synonym of boot?
Synonym of word boot are pay, income, emolument, bribe, lucre, gain, shoeing, shoo, shoeless, shoe
What are the idioms related to boot?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word boot.
- To fry in ones own grease
- A good marchant may meet with a misfortune
- A place on the ground is safer than upon lofty towers he who rests on the ground has no chance of falling out
- Every man is blind in his own cause
- Find one's account in
What are the quotes with word boot?
Here are the quotes with the word boot in them
- Whenever I have bid a hasty goodbye to a loved one, I've always made sure that my record collection was safely stored away in the boot of the car. — Robert Plant
- Have you heard about the Irishman who reversed into a car boot sale and sold the engine? — Frank Carson
- Let's be realistic, how many people are buying a $2,000 skirt? I love to design things that people can actually buy. I'm staggered by what a boot costs today. — Vera Wang
- If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever. — George Orwell