Bored meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Bored.
- (adjective satellite) : uninterested because of frequent exposure or indulgence
- (adjective satellite) : tired of the world
When I'm bored or tired of being blonde, I'll throw on a wig. It's a lot less of a permanent way to change your look, and I have about 10 - all different colors, shapes, bobs, long hair, short, feathered.
More words from Urdu related to Bored
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Bored meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ملولجھکا ہوابے وقوفبے چینکُند ذہنتھکا ہواچوپٹآب دیدہکراہت کرنے والاجز بزبے لطفخستہناسمجھکرای کا کمرہآزردہسرنگوںیکساںبے تابسستگھسا پٹاچپٹاچپ چپبیزارعاممٹیالا رنگمتاسفایک ساںکاہلغمناکیرنجیدہموٹا اونی کپڑاجداغبیسطح چمکدار نہ ہونااجیرنناخوشنالاںنثریبد سلیقہاندوہ ناکہموارالمناکتیڑھادھساعلیحدہبے رُوحسپاٹاداسغیر مطمئنکسبی ...
What are the meanings of Bored in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Bored in Urdu is اچاٹ - uchaat. To understand how would you translate the word Bored in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Bored or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Bored synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Bored. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Bored in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Bored in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Bored with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by bored?
Meaning of bored is اچاٹ - uchaat
Whats the definition of bored?
Definition of the bored are
- uninterested because of frequent exposure or indulgence
- tired of the world
What is the synonym of bored?
Synonym of word bored are dull, drab, downcast, dissatisfied, disheartened, disgusted, disenchanted, worn out, dejected, wearied
What are the quotes with word bored?
Here are the quotes with the word bored in them
- It is commonly supposed that the art of pleasing is a wonderful aid in the pursuit of fortune but the art of being bored is infinitely more successful. — Nicolas Chamfort
- I always get bored with my hair. That's why I would always change it throughout my career. — Janet Jackson
- When I'm bored or tired of being blonde, I'll throw on a wig. It's a lot less of a permanent way to change your look, and I have about 10 - all different colors, shapes, bobs, long hair, short, feathered. — Sara Blakely
- I've hung out at dozens of playgrounds, bored out of my mind, with not even a look of comfort from disapproving mothers all around me. Either they think I'm a pedophile or a deadbeat dad. That's what I get for being a single dad - suspicious looks at the playground. — Dominic West