Borrowed meanings in Urdu
Borrowed meanings in Urdu is مستعار Borrowed in Urdu. More meanings of borrowed, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
It was said Daredevil grew up in Hell's Kitchen, an amazing name for a neighbourhood. But that opened a Pandora's box of all the crime stuff I wanted to do. I borrowed liberally from Will Eisner's 'The Spirit' and turned 'Daredevil' into a crime comic.
I borrowed my friend's car the other day in an attempt to persuade my husband that we needed a car and literally this is true, in the first day of borrowing the car, I got three tickets and I rear-ended it.
|We borrowed money||ہم رقم قرض لیتے تھے|
More words from Urdu related to Borrowed
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Borrowed meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Borrowed in it
What are the meanings of Borrowed in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Borrowed in Urdu is مستعار - mustaaar. To understand how would you translate the word Borrowed in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Borrowed or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Borrowed synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Borrowed. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Borrowed in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Borrowed in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Borrowed with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by borrowed?
Meaning of borrowed is مستعار - mustaaar
Whats the definition of borrowed?
Definition of the borrowed are
What is the synonym of borrowed?
Synonym of word borrowed are deigned, rezoned, renunciant, reburials, loaned, forwarned, regnative, renunciative, refluent, decedent
What are the idioms with the word borrowed?
Here are the idioms with the word borrowed in them.
- Money borrowed is soon sorrowed
- The axe goes to the wood where it borrowed its helve
- Women like the moon shine with borrowed light
- Women like the moonhine with borrowed light
What are the idioms related to borrowed?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word borrowed.
- Nom de plume
What are the quotes with word borrowed?
Here are the quotes with the word borrowed in them
- It was said Daredevil grew up in Hell's Kitchen, an amazing name for a neighbourhood. But that opened a Pandora's box of all the crime stuff I wanted to do. I borrowed liberally from Will Eisner's 'The Spirit' and turned 'Daredevil' into a crime comic. — Frank Miller
- John Candy knew he was going to die. He told me on his 40th birthday. He said, well, Maureen, I'm on borrowed time. — Maureen O'Hara
- I borrowed my friend's car the other day in an attempt to persuade my husband that we needed a car and literally this is true, in the first day of borrowing the car, I got three tickets and I rear-ended it. — Emily Mortimer
- It's up to the courage of the filmmakers to make art in cinema, not just business. John was rejected by studios, he borrowed money and did movies with his own money. You're either courageous or not. You have to find a way. — Ben Gazzara
How to use borrowed in a sentence?
Here are few examples on how to use borrowed in a sentence.
- We borrowed money — ہم رقم قرض لیتے تھے