Bounty meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Bounty.
- (noun) : payment or reward (especially from a government) for acts such as catching criminals or killing predatory animals or enlisting in the military
- (noun) : the property of copious abundance
- (noun) : generosity evidenced by a willingness to give freely
- (noun) : a ship of the British navy; in 1789 part of the crew mutinied against their commander William Bligh and set him afloat in an open boat
More words related to the meanings of Bounty
More words from Urdu related to Bounty
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Bounty meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
آراستہ کرناعقلساتھ دیناآمرزگارینفاستیاوریہبہ دیناکیڑافیروزیرحم و کرمشفاقتنشانیکرمکیچھواسلواتناکخرد مندیخاطرفرمانزیادہ کرنابھاگہمدردیپھیلاؤفیاضیعصمتانعام دینانیازعفتخوبیعقلمندیقدرخوش نمائکمالپاس داریراست بازیمکوڑہمروتسنڈیپھلبخششبخشِشنرم دلیناموسدانائمہربانیعنایت کرنازیادہ ہوناقضا و قدرانسانیتبزرگی ...
Idiom with the word Bounty in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Bounty
What are the meanings of Bounty in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Bounty in Urdu are کرم - karam, عنایت - enaayat, فضل - fazl, عطیہ - atiyah and فیاضی - faiyaazi. To understand how would you translate the word Bounty in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Bounty or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Bounty synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Bounty. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Bounty in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Bounty in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Bounty with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by bounty?
Meanings of bounty are کرم - karam, عنایت - enaayat, فضل - fazl, عطیہ - atiyah and فیاضی - faiyaazi
Whats the definition of bounty?
Definition of the bounty are
- payment or reward (especially from a government) for acts such as catching criminals or killing predatory animals or enlisting in the military
- the property of copious abundance
- generosity evidenced by a willingness to give freely
- a ship of the British navy; in 1789 part of the crew mutinied against their commander William Bligh and set him afloat in an open boat
What is the synonym of bounty?
Synonym of word bounty are clemency, favour, increase, benignity, boon, excellence, benedictions, benefaction, kindness, maggot
What are the idioms with the word bounty?
Here are the idioms with the word bounty in them.
- I gave thy bounty to thy countenance
What are the idioms related to bounty?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word bounty.
- A favour ill placed is a great waste
- Be just before you are generous
- Liberality has no limits
- God comes when we think he is farthest
- There are three ways the universities the sea the court
What are the quotes with word bounty?
Here is the quote with the word bounty in them
- To me, all war is failure for humanity, though it often is a bounty for commerce. — Mark Edwards